Thread: finally got a profile pic!

Smile finally got a profile pic!

Hey girls here's my profile pic what do ya think?
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

is it to bold or just right?

Is my profile and avitar to bold and to much of the same thing? Should I change one? or leave them?
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

Departed
    Quote Originally Posted by samantha78
    Is my profile and avitar to bold and to much of the same thing? Should I change one? or leave them?
    Sam,

Very nice! Pictures seem to make this more personal and not so cyber. One suggestion might be to crop your avatar to show more of your face. That would be nice.

Julie

Tristen Cox

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by samantha78
    I think it's perfect, you might consider reversing them.
    And what Julie said.

Question Should I change my avitar

Should I change my avitar and profile pictures? I have a couple kind of close up's of my face?

Some close ups would be nice so we can see your pretty face If you want you can use the picture you have just crop it a little more so you can enlarge it and we can see you better

Question which one!

I'll post a couple of pics pretty quick but should I do just my full face or a full body shot (all to where ya can see me better)?