Thread: Halloween in Vegas

Halloween in Vegas

Who is going to Vegas for Halloween ???
    I'll be in Vegas for Halloween for the fourth straight year. There is so much to do and it is a crossdressers dream come true. It starts with the Glamour Boutique Halloween Party on Sat the 22nd, with over 100 costumed attendees. The next week there is the Flamboyance Show and party at the Escape Lounge on Thursday. Sat night there are parties and costume contests everywhere, and the Fetish & Fantasy Ball at the South Pointe Convention Center where 7000 are expected. Sunday night the partying continues with the show at Charlies, and also the Beaux Arts Ball at MGM Studio 54. The Halloween Parade ends at Fremont St on Monday where it is wall-to-wall costumes and picture takers, and the crossdressers meeting place ouside the 4 Queens. It is equally a mob scene along the center Strip. It ends with the Top Drag show at the Goodtimes. There are also the stage production shows all weekend : Frank Marino's Divas at the Imperial Palace and Le Cage at the 4 Queens.
    I'll be bringing at least 3 different costumes - schoolgirl, vampiress, and a Granny Gaga one that is being made for me. I will be posting pictures.
    Makeovers can be scheduled with Amy at Glamour Boutique or Stephanie at tgirlstore, but you better do it soon.
    I'm so excited about seeing some old friends and making some new ones.
    Denise DeMann

Wow! That sounds like fun! Wish I could be there! Have fun and bring back some pictures! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Wow what fun that would be. I will be planning my 4 day weekend next year for sure.

Aspiring Member
    Please be aware that Glamour Botique has moved. If you can't find their new address on their website I'll look it up for you.

I'm here and will be going out dressed up a few nights. Would love to meet some other cd.

have a great time I will be watching for your pic,