Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What feels better than...?

Banned Read only

What feels better than...?

I cant think of many things much more wonderful, than the feeling of sheer silky pantyhose, on a pair of freshly shaven legs....I mean seriously...???

I never shaved until a about 6 months ago, now I look forward to that freshly shaved silky feeling!?
    I feel kinda dirty if it goes a week now!

It's kept me coming back time and time again for going on 39 years now. And it doesn't grow old, either.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Banned Read only

I apologize if pics are not allowed here....

But here is tonites endeavor, just had to share!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh Boy... This will be hard to explain...

Yes, most everyone here will agree, myself included, the feeling is incredible.

I have only shaved my legs a couple of times in 50 years, altho the feeling is awesome, I think men look better (or at least I look better) with furry legs. Keep in mind, I don't try to pass as a woman, I am a Man in a Skirt & Heels, with more purses than my wife and daughter put together, as they have reminded me on several occasions.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

The only thing I can think of that would be better than freshly shaved legs is having someone to share those freshly shaved legs with! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

What feels better than...?

I cant think of many things much more wonderful, than the feeling of sheer silky pantyhose, on a pair of freshly shaven legs....I mean seriously...??? :TamaraCroft:

Yes that feels great what feels fantastic is a garter belt with vintage flat knit stockings. they are hard to find but well worth it. unlike Phose vintage stockings are sized by foot size. with a size 8 shoe you would be a size 9 stocking. love Carolynn

Bluegrass Diva Savannah Daniels's Avatar
    Well, I declare, nothing feels better!!! While I love fussing with hair and make-up, wiggling into a tight skirt, and slipping on a pair of slammin' heels, shaving my legs is my favorite femme activity. Done it for years and never gets old. When female friends or co-workers complain about it, I just beam (inside, of course)

I'll say that is a hard one to beat, especially if you add the swish of a nice soft skirt against those legs!

Banned Read only
    Witha freshly shaved set of stems, I like to sleep witha pair of stockings on....really nothing better!

Actually I shaved last week after a summer of being furry and I really didn't feel it. Just felt normal. Maybe because after years of waxing has made my hair so fine and thin that there is very little difference.... Idk....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Fill a bath with hot (not too hot) water... bath salts, candles... shave legs... enjoy... priceless!

Get out of bath, an hour later... stockings, pantyhose, whatever... priceless!

Waking up in bed the next morning... feeling those soft legs rubbing together... priceless!

For everything else there is Barclaycard!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    Fill a bath with hot (not too hot) water... bath salts, candles... shave legs... enjoy... priceless!

Get out of bath, an hour later... stockings, pantyhose, whatever... priceless!

Waking up in bed the next morning... feeling those soft legs rubbing together... priceless!

For everything else there is Barclaycard!
    Now thats a commercial !!!...love it......seriously, pulling up stockings over clean shaved legs is so errotic, used to enjoy watching it, but doing it!!!! WOW... Can't be beat! How can some dislike it??

the feeling of silky panties,shaven leg ,garter belt and stocking ,bra and a full slip. OH happy days

sally

I agree w/fungirl, a garter belt is a necessary addition to what the others said.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Stephania
    I've only been shaving my legs for about a year now and I have to agree...silky hose bare skin, wooo! Thankfully my wife doesn't mind. Although they do make my feet hot if I'm wearing them in shoes. I also found that if your legs are shaved the hose stay up better.

Silky shaved legs oiled up and laying out in a two, Boy o boy, I'm gonna miss the summer here in Cali.

oohh i agree with that nothing is better than the hoisery on the bare leg

Banned Read only
    ...actually I kinda forgot how unpleasant, and annoying lag hair and tights/hose can be, almost pulling on your hair, Horrible!! Ick....never again, shaved for hose, my new club...the S.F.H.C.!!! no membership fees and a free pair of leggs silky sheer energy!!! Who's in lol!!!

I totally agree with you!!!! I love the feel of silky shaven hair...I have shaven now for last 6 months!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayla99 View Post
    ...actually I kinda forgot how unpleasant, and annoying lag hair and tights/hose can be, almost pulling on your hair, Horrible!! Ick....never again, shaved for hose, my new club...the S.F.H.C.!!! no membership fees and a free pair of leggs silky sheer energy!!! Who's in lol!!!

Don't forget those brightly painted toes shining back at you from under those lovely hose.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I agree with Yolanda from a few post back on this topic. I doesn't get any better than a waist clinching garter belt holding silky stockings up. Stockings are much better than thigh high stockings which have the rudder bands around the thigh hold them up. The stocking moves with your body. I like the tan stockings the best because you can see your smooth legs through them. Very, very sexy. Heck I like black, white, blue, any color stockings. It's very lady like.

I love the feel of hose against may clean shaven legs.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I love the feel of sihnets a red corset and heelse. Espicially when freshly shaven

To all of you,

What is so nice when it is cool (remember, in my neck of the woods in Texas, USA we had a summer on the order of 38 deg C (100 deg F) or more) I love the feeling of wearing a pair of nylons on my freshly shaved legs, along with a nice sweater dress and heels.

My wife never wears nylons, dresses or heels, so I guess I am the one who has to do that!

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I love the feel of warm summer rain on my naked shaved body. Hands down it is the best feeling ever.

mmm a moment, thank-you

Smok'm if ya got'm ladies