Thread: Seeking help in Michigan

Seeking help in Michigan

Hello all my name is Dustin aka. Abbey. I'm hoping I can find somebody on here near my area to help me crossdress for my second time. The first time was years ago and the clothes weren't mine. So I'm also hoping that I can find somebody that has clothes. I am also really big into lingerie. Everything from bras to panties(boyshorts or thongs) to corsets garter belts thigh highs girdles teddies and breastforms. So if you think you would be interested in helping me you can send me a message here or Dustin2218@yahoo.com. The yahoo email goes directly to my cell phone, so I can respond back quickly. Thanks for your time and hope there's someone to help me out there.

Excuse me, Abbey, but approximately where are you in Michigan and why can't you get clothes? Are you somewhere in the wilds of the UP? Are there no stores? And if there are no stores, have you thought of buying clothes via the internet? Your need for someone to supply you with clothes is puzzling.

Abbey,
    Where are you what town? And what size? There are 17 thrift stores in my town, so...you should have no trouble at Goodwill or Etc. And...at this time of year they often bring out extra wigs for Halloween purposes. Some are bad, but a few are good. I spotted a Paula Young wig on Monday, but I am sure it is gone by now. They have plenty of bras, but seldom have corsets, girdles or garter belts. They don't mind try-ons in the fitting room. They seldom ask what, or who the dress is for. And in some cases I tell them up front and they are almost always fine with the idea, especially around Halloween. Early in the morning, just after 9 am is the least crowded time to shop, but most are open till 8.

Perhaps you home situation is such that you cannot hide your stash at home...?