Thread: lessons learned

lessons learned

i think realizing that i am indeed tg is the capstone in my life. i've fulfilled creative and career talents, traveled to mexico, have a fast little car. lots of toys and a nice home that i share with my SO. we indeed have a nice life here, but i've learned somethings.

1. Patience or at least i've really mastered some advanced skills. The makeup takes time and care, the look doesn't come easy, finding clothes that looked good was trial and error, but in the end Cassandra did okay. Which leads me to
    2. Financial responsibility. My SO has kept in check for a long time on this one. I've prospered somewhat and rebuilt my credit. She chided me for wanting a new wig and spending $400 when i have bills to pay. I took the wig i dyed, lightened it and i think it will work out okay. Which leads me to 3.
    3. Whether or not my SO is happy with what i did with the wig and deciding to delay it's purchase, i don't care. What matters to me is i did something good and will benefit from it.
    4. A better understanding of myself, where i came from and where i'm going.

I just wish i had done this earlier in life, along with all the other things i've accomplished in the last 10 years, but most of all i love my SO so much more for guiding me and keeping me grounded.
    man, i feel like a woman

Ya did good Cassandra and you are still very young !

Can you imagine the money we could have saved over the years if we had initially bought the proper size tops, skirts, dresses, shoes? Did I mention shoes???? The right style wigs??? Breastforms??? We could have bought a new home with the money we would have saved. I chalk it up to maturing over time, being out, trial and error and alot of common sense. Having an accepting and supportive s/o certainly doesn't hurt either. When I get that evil eye fro her, I know I have reached the breaking point and just chuckle at her knowing that conversation is ended. lol
    Being in finance(retired) I have never had a problem with fiscal responsibility so restraint was always nearby but thankfully I was blessed with financial success over the years ( there were times of struggle). Had all the toys as well, still do really, but that was a result of my male genetics, not female. I sold my cars( 7 ) that I restored/collected when I retired simply because I didn't drive them anymore and the maintenance/insurance was becoming too much, not to mention needing a very large garage to keep them all in. It was just easier to say goodbye to them all.( I now have to use my cargo trailer to store off season clothing as it is due to lack of space in the house.)
    I too wish life had explained all this to me at a very young age and I could have foregone many things I did over the years but life just idn't like that. I have never asked why I was chosen to meet a lady that encourages me to be who I am disregarding hwat society thinks. I just remind myself daily how fortunate I am to have her and remind her daily how thankful I am to have her. Kindness is easy; expressing it is easier.

I'm a slow learner but I've learned a few things....

If you don't want to hear the truth stop inviting me to your stupid meetings....

My job is to explain things to morons....

Buy low sell high...

Keep your stick on the ice.....

The more you spend on skates the better they really are....

Better skates and equipment doesn't make me play any better but I look damn good setting on the bench...

5 hour energy really works!!

Never buy what my wife didn't tell me to buy... No substitutions!!

What I wear isn't who I am....

Women's jeans are not feminine..

And just liking to wear the same clothes is not a basis for a long term friendship..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I guess the biggest lesson I've learned is to except myself! I've learned that just because someone doesn't agree does not make them right or smarter! I've learned that the ground is hard when you get throwed off of a bull! And most important to pick yourself up when your down and never look back! Life is what you make it! Hugs! God is great! Beer is good! And people are crazy!!!
    Last edited by Cynthia Anne; 10-06-2011 at 08:44 AM.
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: