Thread: Second talk with wife, now pink fog

Second talk with wife, now pink fog

I told my wife before we got married. I guess it was a bigger shock back then. After mulling over it for years, we had a second talk. It was good. We both had time in between to think it over.

Now that the pressure is lifted a bit, pink fog set it. I'll just have to take it slow.

Too awesome!!! Congratulations!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Congratulations!

You are wise not to allow the pink fog control you.

That is great! But I would exspect some bumps and curves ahead! So it is very smart to travel slowly in the pink fog! Hopeing the best for you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member
    Kate, remember to show the love to your wife for the wonderful gift she just gave you.

It is always so good when someone has a break through.

Kitty

Platinum Member
    If I may ask, how many years went by - how long have you been married? Now what?

I'm sorry, I'm new. What's "pink fog"?. I know after my SO told me I was so intrigued and excited. Then I was scared and feeling rejected/threatened. I was afraid she wouldn't want me as a woman. She actually figured it out before I did and her reassurance was priceless...and removed any hesitation I had allowing me to go all out...or in depending.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellepet View Post
    I'm sorry, I'm new. What's "pink fog"?.
    Pink fog is kind of a coverall expression that means dressing like a woman has gotten so captivating that all else around you seems to fade away or into a fog.

Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyagain View Post
    Pink fog is kind of a coverall expression that means dressing like a woman has gotten so captivating that all else around you seems to fade away or into a fog.

Kitty
    Ah, well, not to thread jack, is it possible for a GG to feel a little of too? I feel like I'm in a bit of one since Britnee has shared and I've seen her that's almost all I've thought about.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellepet View Post
    Ah, well, not to thread jack, is it possible for a GG to feel a little of too? I feel like I'm in a bit of one since Britnee has shared and I've seen her that's almost all I've thought about.
    Your question is very interesting. Why not start a new post using the question.

Kitty

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I told my late wife that I was a CD before we married and we never had, or needed, a second talk!! Our marriage did last almost 50 years though, before cancer took her. Not sure about the pink fog, since she was very happy with Stephanie in our lives!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!