Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: breasts

Oh I notice them too. Love the swaying motion and also the cleavage jiggle. Lately though, I've been starring at ladies legs as I just started shaving mine and realize that I have better legs than a lot of women.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I"m not a 'breast man' either; but I'm as drawn to a girl's long, beautiful hair as much as most guys are to breasts. So, I completely understand. When I see a female walk by with her hair softly blowing in the breeze, I can't think of anything else. Sadly, I've been the 'guy who walks into the phone pole' more than once when watching a pretty girl. Me? I have 4 wigs; all long, straight, soft, silky, shiny. Bras, eh, I can feel them but never really pay attention to how they look.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

You too?!!
    That is the ultimate in identifying as a woman... wish I could have them..........
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Never stare away! Stare and then look in the eyes and smile... Babs... am I right?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Breasts are God's gift to mankind. For thousands of years, the first thing a baby touches is it's mothers breast. It surely got me hooked!!

NO BOOBS.....NO NEED FOR A DRESS! BESIDES THEY MAKE MY TUMMIE LOOK SMALLER LOL
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"

Bluegrass Diva Savannah Daniels's Avatar
    Breasts: "Further proof God loves us and wants us to be happy."

I look too! And more often than not, I am wishing mine looked like that.

Kaz.. you are SO right. LOL

B

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I love them, can't get enough of them. My favorite saying to a woman is " NICE TOP and the shirt looks good also" LOL!!!!

I spend a lot of time traving for work and am always cheching out the other ladies in the airports. We ladies always check out each other. On top of the things you mentioned, I am also looking at the other ladies to see which size of breasts I would be the most happiest having, givenmy personality and the activities I like to enjoy doing. Nothing wrong with you, nor I at all.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

I admire women for their shapes. Tops and bottoms. When I look at a woman's torso, I usually find myself wishing I could look like them.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Personally, I have always been a leg man. However, meeting my wife showed me the value of nice breasts. I have been married ten years and consider myself a leg and breast man. I mean, what's not to like?

Oh, and the women who don't like me looking at their breasts: deal with it. I am not the first nor last.

Eh. As long as your discrete look away!

I do it all the time and I'm a GG lol, I've no idea why. I'm more likely to look if they are covered. For some reason I'm more interested in the over all shape rather than cleavage. A nice rounded silhouette.

I am a people watcher in general though, and I love looking at women with the body shape I aspire to get.
    I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome!

Complete Geek and Girl gamer.

Aspiring Member
    I have heard a couple of times women say they get breast implants to impress other women with size and clothes fit. None said they did it for men. I thought that was interesting.

Kitty

GGs love boobs too. Have you seen Victoria's Secret commercials? How many girls have thought about a boob job? How many girl have gotten a boob job? Getting my first bra was like my first official I AM WOMAN phase in my life. I was more or less obsessed with my bodily changes.

When I was about 4 or 5, we had water balloon fights at my daycare. All of the girls would put the balloons down their shirts and run around. We loved boobs even as kids.

I loved boobs so much, they turned me bi. (That and other things...haha)

EDIT: My mom had an old box of my drawing when i was a kid and we were flipping through them a few weeks ago. There was a certain pattern of me drawing women that were riding on unicorns with rainbows in the background...they also had the BIGGEST boobs ever. I mean, those women should have fallen off their unicorns because they were so top heavy. Either I was becoming a huge lesbian when I was like 4, or I was just a normal kid fascinated by boobs. Interestingly enough, my mother has small boobs...so, no Freudian analyses on this one, people!
    Last edited by Shananigans; 10-23-2011 at 03:29 PM.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle_cder View Post
    sorry for the 20q"s but dont know if others go through this too
    We do check out the women around us, but not for the same reasons men do. Women tend to consciously or subconsciously ascertain their position along the pecking order based on other women's looks. It can be an overall look, or facial beauty, slimness, size of breasts, air of confidence, etc. ... not just the breasts. Men's pecking order is based more on power.

Non-CD men who notice women's breasts or who picture them in lingerie or naked do so from sexual attraction. I think that only CDs analyze it to the degree you do though, with the object of imitating what you see.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by KarenS View Post
    I admire women for their shapes. Tops and bottoms. When I look at a woman's torso, I usually find myself wishing I could look like them.
    That's exactly what I am thinking. Wonderful shapes even if they are not like the overall ideal of a super slim barbie doll. I also admire the more round shapes. Yes i admire them because i would like to be like them. It sometimes leads to misunderstandings because some ladies may think i do look at them in order to satisfy my male lust.
    I am more of a CROSSDREAMER than anything else.

Breasts are beautiful, big ,soft, pink, dark, sometimes small, anything from an A to a triple H, maybe round or pear shaped, maybe full or drooping a bit I love them all and can't take my eyes of them.

Sometimes I see them and I wish they were mine but I still think I am normal.

xxx Jenny

I enjoy the jellylike softness of breasts and could watch them move for hours and hours and hours.
    I am more of a CROSSDREAMER than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by babs816 GG/SO View Post
    OMG I'm a GG and I SO check out breasts! Does that make me a perv?

B
    Oh I really hope so, I do love a perverted gg. I must get out more often and start looking for one soon. lol

Steve Martin said the reason men don't have breasts is because they'd be playing with them all the time....

I knew I had a problem when i was at Payless once. The SA bent down to grab something and I saw down her shirt. Did I say to myself, wow nice boobs, no, i said wow what a cute bra. (really it was nice soft pink lol).

Hey, why do short guys make good Cross dressers? I am 5-7 so maybe I am 'lucky" not to be any taller. I only wish I didnt have such a wide chest!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Lol. No more when I check out short guys because they would make good crossdressers!!

Personally if you got them show them off!

Quote Originally Posted by tvlover View Post
    Hey, why do short guys make good Cross dressers? I am 5-7 so maybe I am 'lucky" not to be any taller. I only wish I didnt have such a wide chest!
    I'm 6'06" and clothing is always so short.....I hate it. I have to get a size bigger, thus...I have to keep changing stuff to make it look right.

I love breasts too. All shapes and sizes. I guess that's why I have THREE sets of forms??? Small to large. All are beautiful, and just looking for the right outfit to set them off. Like pieces to a puzzle.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

I am mesmerised by breasts and always have been. Its a bit like the snake and the mongoose. Im sure the GGs know Im looking but I just cant help it ! My wife thinks its funny as she only has small boobs and recons every one else got her share !!