Thread: So Exciting

So Exciting

I did it. I finally got up the nerve to go buy mysellf a pairs of shoes. I know they are nothing fancy and guessed the size in the store but ran home and they fit. Oh I cant believe I did it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well done. Enjoy them!

Platinum Member
    its been a while, but I remember getting my first set of heels. I was like a little kid with a new toy. Now, I'm turning into Imelda Marcos!

I too remember that first time! So exciting! With no computers back then there was no one to to to share my joy with! Nowadays I try them on in the store! Hope you enjoy them! HAVE FUN! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Cute shoes. I went out the other day and went shopping for the first time in a long time and it was so much fun! I have a thread on the shopping forum.
    Enjoy

Mikka