Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you dream as a woman?

Silver Member
    I don't readily remember many gender-specific dreams. I have had a few where I was female, though. I dreamt last night that I was crossdressed, which would be more male-specific ... I suppose, though it seems odd when put in those terms.

Lea
    Last edited by LeaP; 10-08-2011 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Clarity

many dreams in which i am crossdressing, none in which i am a genetic woman. it's not a fantasy of mine, which i would guess explains the absence of dream fulfillment episodes.

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by beccacd24 View Post
    "getting caught" dreams are not dreams they r more like nightmares, the ones where i was an actual female nd socially accepted.. those were dreams.
    No doubt a very strong indicator that there is a lot of tension in that person because they feel guilty.
    I would urge such a person to go and talk to a gender therapist because repression like this can be
    very dangerous and can lead to feelings of high anxiety and depression and even suicide. So never
    ignore these types of early warning signs.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are - it defines who you are"
    "
    Don't be so Serious, if you can't laugh at yourself, call me....... I'll laugh at you!"
    "
    Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves, because you are a reflection of what they want to be"
    "The most happiest people in this world don't need the best of everything, they just make the best of everything"'

Find me on Facebook

Great question - I cant ever remember dreaming as a woman.

I have had a series of dreams where I am dressed and being treated like a woman just doing normal things.
    I seem to be the only one who knows I'm not one.

I have also had CD dreams where I get to try all kinds of clothes ect kinda silly

But Ive never dreamed I was actually a woman - Of course now that I thought about it who knows what will happen tonite.

I have dreamed many times that I was cding out. I was a t-girl and was living as a woman. I have hand many dreams where I was living as a woman.

I just realized it. I dream more that I am cding more than I am a regular guy.

I cannot ever remember dreaming as a girl . . . wish I did.

I can't recall any of my dreams being gender specific though I sometimes talk in my sleep and have woken up at times expressing how much I wish I had been born as a girl and several times per week I will wake with the same thoughts at the front of my mind.

Just as an adjunct re controling the sub conscious mind. Isn't that what some of the talking therapies seek to do and I'm particularly thinking about hypnotherapy? Perhaps if we want to dream as a 'girl' we need to condition the sub conscious mind to be 'girl' but then this would have consequences on our conscious presentation. Methinks that for some of us the outcome might be a step to far.

Take good care girls.

Anne-Marie

I had one dream where I was a women but that was it. wish I had more haha

well... i donĀ“t know what the women dream, but i belive all my dreams are female dreams. i have a male body, but my feelings are female for sure...

My dreams seem to revolve around things which happened in my life recently - often things that occured at work. They don't involve crossdressing as far as I can remember them.

I couldn't say whether they are male or female dreams.

Nicola

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    When I dream as a woman I really cannot publish here they would be a little risque for public viewing. I do dream dressed as a woman and some of those turn risque to. SOme of them are actually fun to fantasize.
    ....lol...mine too..,,,,some get pretty kinky..
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've had several dreams where I'm dressed as a woman, feel like I am a woman, but realize that this situation (in a dress in public) isn't how I normally am in real life (it does feel so normal and free though rather than hiding it).
    It's like I'm working with a group of people doing something with them and they're treating me like nothing is out of the ordinary. I quickly believe that it's the way I'm suppose to be and we get on with whatever we were doing (one dream it was me reading information off a sheet of paper to different groups of people in a field, directing them in some task everyone felt needed to be done); still don't know what that task was but involved moving dirt on a slight hill.
    After I wake up, it takes me a minute to figure out what's reality and what was a dream. Being in a house and in bed helps a lot.
    Dreams sure can be bizare.

None that I recall. Very interesting question and responses

I've had many dreams where I was dressed as a woman, but I've never dreamed I was a women.

I dream that I'm a CD dressed, but not that I am actually a woman. I also day dream I'm a woman.

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit
    i don't usually remember my dreams even though I know I do dream many nights and I have had some very vivid ones at times. But the ones I remember are not gender specific that I recall. I'm just me.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

Well I guess I'm a bit weird because in my dreams I get to hop about from person to person. Sometimes I'm me, sometimes I am somebody else watching me. Once in a while, I find myself being a female. Whoever I am inside of is the person I am for that moment and it all feels natural.

I've had dreams where I have been dressed like a woman and did things like a woman but I was still myself inside. It seems like i a lot of the ones I can remember I am dressed either in a wedding dress or in some sort of formal dress. I have never had a dream where i was completely a woman both inside and out.

From young on whenever I dream I am always either a girl or a woman. I've always considered myself to be TS so perhaps that explains that. I've had a few dreams (not many) where i was a boy wearing girl's clothes and trying hard not to let anyone see me. If I do dream as a man I never remember those dreams so I don't really know if I do dream that way.

Sure lots of times, why not

I usually dream as a crossdresser when in the female mode, imagine that. I guess that I dream what I am.

Be free - overcome fear!
    I think for most of my life the way I see myself in dreams have usually been pretty 'genderless'. Even the nightmare
    I had and mentioned here
    I don't think that I really seen myself as a boy because this was about the fear I had of
    being discovered to be a girl. I use to daydream and fantasise a lot as a child that I was a mermaid because the tail
    would hide what it was that made me feel really unhappy. But I didn't just fantasise about being a mermaid I actually
    took to water like a fish water and had a natural passion for diving and the undersea life. The reality was however I
    did see myself from the inside as a real mermaid. I know it sounds kinda bizarre but it really was very relevant in my life.

Most of my dreams quickly become haunting nightmares to me and it eventually got to a point where I actually stopped
    dreaming in my late teens and early 20s because I was refusing to accept what I was seeing in dreams. Don't ask me
    how I did this, but some how I managed to repress the dreams & nightmares I had been having since early childhood.
    Maybe it is some in-built protection mechanism. But by avoiding my dreams I also developed a bad problem with insomnia
    and would sometimes be awake for 3 to 4 days at a time and only sleeping 3 to 4 hours in between. If I really think about
    it, it was mostly like fear of having a dream or a nightmare I didn't want to face that prevented me from being able to sleep.
    However there was a very clear pattern in my life where the repression of my dreams and nightmares also coincidences
    very strongly with the repression of my gender identity conflict which got really bad when I was going through puberty.

I didn't start sleeping properly or having dreams again until I went on hormone therapy last year which is also very ironic
    because within a week of starting on meds my sleep patterns all returned to normal and I started dreaming again for the
    first time in many years. There has a significant difference in my dreams because now I do see dream as a woman now
    but I am now at peace with that and I don't experience bad dreams or nightmares anymore like I did when I was fighting it.

This is also another reason why I cannot go back ever to living as a male, I know if I did my life would end up a
    huge big mess again. I think people should take notice of their dreams but don't overreact to them, but take the
    time to understand and know exactly what it is the subconscious mind is really trying to tell you because I believe
    we can learn a lot about ourselves through our dreams. I have talked to my psychologist as well about my dreams
    and she shares the same beliefs I do about dreams and what they were trying to reveal to me for so many years.

My main message here is if dreams start to bother you and have a significant impact on your life to the point it
    starts to affect your sleep patterns then talk to a psychologist about it because it could be early warning signs
    of a much greater problem if left ignored. Just another 2 cents worth I really wanted to throw in here.
    Last edited by Melody Moore; 10-10-2011 at 07:07 PM.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are - it defines who you are"
    "
    Don't be so Serious, if you can't laugh at yourself, call me....... I'll laugh at you!"
    "
    Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves, because you are a reflection of what they want to be"
    "The most happiest people in this world don't need the best of everything, they just make the best of everything"'

Find me on Facebook

Christine's dreams almost always have her out and dressed, and, in the best dreams, waltzing with a genderless person in a magnificent ball gown in Vienna at New Years. She dominates the night, in the way that she cannot dominate the day. Months can go by before Christine, chrysalis like, re-emerges into the real person she is and loving every second of the free air into her lungs. She feels and touches the things around her in a new way and sees the world with color. light and excitement. having had her feelings stowed away for so long. If you know the musical Brigadoon, you know exactly how she feels when the respite comes to end and Christine gets put away, at least physically, and the world goes back to its normal orbit. But she stays alive, all the time, in her deep dreams. They are vivid and sustaining, as I hope they are for all of you.

Christine

Actually had my first real dream as a woman today to be honest, have had plenty of dreams in the past of being dressed and/or being caught at it but today was the first time as a woman. Can't remember a lot of the details other than it involved going out clubbing, something I have never done really.

No, I have never dreamt as a woman. I like to dress and enjoy role reversal with my So who should also crossdress. It will be really great to dream as a woman once.

As far as I can remember I have only had one dream where I was a woman. I have had a few dreams where I was dressing as a woman.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987