Thread: Good experience.

Good experience.

Had a good experience today! One of our projects today was talking about the life we came from, and the one we want to live. I'm still not entirely sure what prompted me to do it, but i brought up the fact that i was a crossdresser. No one in the class said anything snide, or did anythign disrespectful which i would have taken as well enough. What made it awsome is one of the girls I've been hanging out with told me during the class break that she was a bit surprised, but that she though it was cool. I'm happy I was placed into such an accepting group of people for my input!
    To stand strong and independent so that I can help those who cannot stand by themselves.
    I will do this by abandoning my old ways, and learning anew what I must do to succeed
    I will find strength within instead of looking outside.
    I will recognize when I need help, instead of struggling on my own.
    I will break the cycle I’ve followed and be free.
    I will stand strong and independent, but I won’t stand alone.

My Mission Statement

Very cool, Jaina!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I love reading a nice little story just before my bedtime! Thank you for providing it! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

so happy for you hun, hopefully you and the gg can shop together and you can borrow some of her cloths...hehe
    Be who you are and be happy. Without self satisfaction you will never be truly happy

Becca xoxo
    [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/81239084@N03/[/Urlacher
    My kik is beccacd24

Quote Originally Posted by beccacd24 View Post
    so happy for you hun, hopefully you and the gg can shop together and you can borrow some of her cloths...hehe
    SHopping to gehter maybe, borrowing her clothes, well unfortunately we aren't anywhere near the same size lol :P
    To stand strong and independent so that I can help those who cannot stand by themselves.
    I will do this by abandoning my old ways, and learning anew what I must do to succeed
    I will find strength within instead of looking outside.
    I will recognize when I need help, instead of struggling on my own.
    I will break the cycle I’ve followed and be free.
    I will stand strong and independent, but I won’t stand alone.

My Mission Statement

Platinum Member
    That took some guts, but does seem to reinforce the point that most emotionally mature people can respond respectfully to a CDr. Its also interesting that the girl you mentioned was cool with it. Good fo you, Jaina.