Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beccacd24 View Post
    What does it mean when i find crossdressers attractive but not men. Does this make me gay, bicurious or what. I have a gg gf/mistress who I play with sexually. I have never been with a cd or male and love my gf. I just want to know what kind of slippery slope im going down? BTW I have full disclosure with my gf and we talk about this stuff all the time. Just wanted some insight from you lovely ladies.
    Yes, U R, Becca! I agree with EVERYTHING you've said! I'd be VERY SURPRISED to find u with the same SO in 5 or 10 years!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by CalvinH View Post
    LOL.. down girl!!
    pony not dog.. the word is woah.. not down woah... lol.. and sorry ...-_-

still think you shouldnt worry about it... the men look like girls your obviously attracted to the girl... that my opinion..... and you know what... are you attracted to you gf... just like married people its ok to window shop but you cant go in and play ya know
    Last edited by ReineD; 10-13-2011 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Merging posts, multiposting not allowed. Please use the edit button for added thoughts if no one has posted after you. :)

as long as your being safe and not cheating GO FOR IT! So what if it does make you gay, anyway if you like girls too it would make you bi

Nothing wrong with wanting a man/penis...just be honest about it.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

My opinion: you are gender-flexible, which allows you to be more elastic in terms of who you find sexually appealing. You know a CD is male, but he doesn't look like a male when dressed, and that's good enough for you!

There's a difference between who you find attractive, and who you would find arousing in the bedroom.

The best way to find out is to experiment, as long as you're unattached of course, and then you'll have answers for yourself.
    Reine

Same here, i also am attracted to the cd'ers, but for thier strength and resolve in being who they want to be. So long as you have a SO, and you agree to what you are doing then I see nothing wrong in pursueing it together, where ever it leads you.

Quote Originally Posted by litlejohn View Post
    Same here, i also am attracted to the cd'ers, but for thier strength and resolve in being who they want to be. So long as you have a SO, and you agree to what you are doing then I see nothing wrong in pursueing it together, where ever it leads you.
    i agree definitely talk to your loved one about it if you feel like you really want to try it...

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneNicky View Post
    yeah like they said... try it if you want to ... dont if you dont want too.... Me i attempted to try it... and like i said.. nope cant do it... i was grossed out by it.. but again i would totally kiss calvinH... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CalvinH View Post
    LOL.. down girl!!
    EASY. He's taken. :-p

Quote Originally Posted by HayleyGG View Post
    EASY. He's taken. :-p
    LOL its alright im not after him ^_^ just having fun and letting becca understand that even a straight guy can look at a CD knowing its a guy.. and say damn she is hawt!... its not that im atracted to him... but i am attracted to her.... O.o make sense? as in I am not looking at him as who he is but what she looks like.. meaning am i sexually attracted to her... kinda... but there is that part in the back of my mind that says she is a he underneath... and that aint for me. just like im not for him...

plus these are just easier ways to give oppinions. cause even though yeah she is cute... one im in italy... for the next 3 years.. next stop.. who knows... and i like a girl and am trying to figure out where we are going with our convo's and if i can tell my sister or her that i want to crossdress

LOL its alright im not after him ^_^ just having fun and letting becca understand that even a straight guy can look at a CD knowing its a guy.. and say damn she is hawt!... its not that im atracted to him... but i am attracted to her.... O.o make sense? as in I am not looking at him as who he is but what she looks like.. meaning am i sexually attracted to her... kinda... but there is that part in the back of my mind that says she is a he underneath... and that aint for me. just like im not for him...
    Exactly. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to the physical appearence, even if you know that the carpets don't match the drapes.
    To stand strong and independent so that I can help those who cannot stand by themselves.
    I will do this by abandoning my old ways, and learning anew what I must do to succeed
    I will find strength within instead of looking outside.
    I will recognize when I need help, instead of struggling on my own.
    I will break the cycle I’ve followed and be free.
    I will stand strong and independent, but I won’t stand alone.

My Mission Statement

My stock answer is: If you're curious give it a go.. it's just sex and it washes off. Just make sure to play safe!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

plus these are just easier ways to give oppinions. cause even though yeah she is cute... one im in italy... for the next 3 years.. next stop.. who knows... and i like a girl and am trying to figure out where we are going with our convo's and if i can tell my sister or her that i want to crossdress
    I totally understand, no worries. I was just messing with you. Though as much as I understand that you all are attracted to him as a her, it's still really hard for an SO to see her boyfriend getting hit on and flirted with. I understand that it's completely harmless, but it still signals a girl's defense mechanism as if another true female started hitting on him as a male in a club or on the street. Ya know? To be honest, when I accidentally found out he was a CD and stumbled across a website he was on, I thought he was cheating on me because other "girls" were flirting with him, until I realized they were crossdressers. So, it's really hard to see, but I understand it's harmless.

Good luck with the girl you're interested in...and I hope you can find the strength to be honest with your sister and her. In my brief experience, honesty is absolutely the best option. I can't imagine finding this out about my man after 5 years or whatnot...it would really mess with my head. In my opinion, if this girl has a problem with it, she's not good enough for you anyway. If she embraces it, then you could be at the base of a truly amazing relationship. I accidentally found out after we'd been together 3.5 months, and I'm glad I did. It affected my trust at first, but I soon understood why he couldn't tell me yet. Little did he know, I love him and I accept him for who he is. Now we have complete trust and honesty with each other, and I can honestly say that we're closer now.

That is wonderful. i hope she does.... i am just not sure how to bring it up ... ya know

Can't Touch This!

Eve
    Trudy Evonne Monroe

I can promise you this: beauty - comes from the inside not the exterior surface. Beauty is not something you put-on...it's something you bring out. Many sisters get so caught up in trying to improve their appearance that they fail to enjoy the pleasure of becoming beautiful. ¨Renee Reyes¨

It may be the beauty showing from within that attracts you.
    Peace, Love, and Lip Gloss

thank you ladies so much help and i think that anything feminine turns me on,from clothes to make-up to personality. i will just have to live life to see where my sexuallity takes me. love you gurls!!!!
    Be who you are and be happy. Without self satisfaction you will never be truly happy

Becca xoxo
    [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/81239084@N03/[/Urlacher
    My kik is beccacd24