Thread: How it all came about

How it all came about

This is how my crossdressing started. When I was younger arounr 9 or 10 I would take my Moms girdles and bras and wear them not really understaning what it meant to me. Also around this age we went to Hudsons one day and I took a girdle with straps for thigh highs I kept it in our basment in a filling cabinet along with all the other clothes I got from my mom. One day she found it god I was so scared that they would know it was me! When I got olderarounr 11 to 15 and staying over friends houses I would once in a while get a bra and undies from their sisters ohh I know how wrong that was now but they felt great to wear. Than when I got married I would wear my wifes Clothes this was with my first wife after our devorce I got remarried. My new wife and I went to a holleween party about 12 yrs ago and she let me dress a ****ty blonde. It was all down hill from there I relized then what my true feelings were and cane out to her about them. Now I own my clothes and get to dress somewhat around her she doesnt like me wear my wis but everything else is ok for her. This web site has been very great for me understand that it is ok to have these feelings! anybody else want to tell me how you got satarted

Good to have you here Jordan. We all start somewhere. It basically started for me when I was around 5 and put on a pair of my Mom's panties. After that I realized I wasn't really a boy but a girl with something "extra". Basically I was a tomboy and still am. Even if I dress totally en femme, I like to do daring stuff. No dress is going to hold this adventuress down and that's a fact!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Halloween has got a lot to answer for honey! ;-)

Lots of love,

Cindy xxxx.

Nice little story Jordan! The real me started when I was four and my older sister would dress me up! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I'm like you Jordan, first thing I put on was my mum's hookside girdle, so I could hook her stockings up to it. Must have been about 12, because I was more excited than I'd ever been before; skaking with adrenaline. That girdle was so tight, I was so stimulated that I had a little accident, and I was hooked from that point on. I'm still stimulated by girdles and long-line bras from that era, tighter the better; love my corset too!
    When mu mum wasn't in, I tried on most of her clothes before I left home, then started on my wife's. I never had a stash of my own then (so no need to steal clothes from anywhere), I was just extra cautious to put things back EXACTLY as they were. Maybe I should have been a criminal! I came out to her over 20 years ago and we agreed to "don't show-don't tell", even though I had another go to get her on-side when I found this site and bought "My Husband Betty" for us to read together. It's a long story, but we're still at "don't show-don't tell", and she still thinks CDing is disgusting, but refuses to talk about it objectively. I've collected quite a few items over the last 10 years or so, many that my wife threw out got diverted, and I'm useful with a sewing machine! So I don't need or wear hers now.

Tony

Very good stories thanks all

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyCherie View Post
    Halloween has got a lot to answer for honey! ;-)
    Indeed it does. On Halloween, when I was 10 or 11, I was already dressed up as Huckleberry Finn when my best friend's mom called and said that she was trying to get him to go as a girl. He wouldn't do it, though, unless someone else did too. My older sister loved the idea, and cajoled me into changing costumes. She dressed me up in some of her clothes, pantyhose and her go-go boots. (I insisted on wearing my own underwear.)

I had never dressed up before. There had been one time when my mom made me wear my sister's underwear because mine were all dirty, and maybe once or twice I had clomped around in Mom's heels, but that was it.

One other guy ended up joining us in our crossdressing, and we went around the neighborhood trick-or-treating like that. I don't remember much about it, except having a horn blown at us by a bunch of drunk guys, along with a "Hey, Baby!" I remember that made it suddenly a lot less fun.

I didn't immediately take up crossdressing after that experience, but it planted the idea in my brain. It would be another 2-3 years before it bore (forbidden) fruit.

There are some good stories here

My girl friend, now my wife, put some eye makeup on me for fun one day and I loved the look. I then begged her for more, eventually she started to comply and would do my makeup as she did hers but only a light touch so no one would take much notice. One night I was going out beer drinking with some biker buddies and she said not without your makeup on. She took longer then ever to apply it and gave me liquid liner for the first time. After she was done I was late to meet up with the guys and almost ran out of the house without looking in the mirror. The next morning I awoke to see a messed up hooker peeking back at me in the mirror. My wife was all smiles as she told me I always complain about wanting more makeup on so she was just helping me. Not one person ever commented on the makeup except the bar maid and she told me it look great and she wished her boyfriend would wear some but not as much as I must have. I now wear shadow and masala everyday.