Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lets Get to the Real Benefit of an Orchiectomy

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Thinking she is a postal worker. You might want to let it roll and call it a day with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Yes Hope you have clearly identified yourself as an "insecure" one. I don't think I'm too good for anybody just because I'm post-op, ask anyone who met me at SCC last month. This was a truly shitty remark to have made towards me, and I resent the implication more than you know.

Coda...
    Quote Originally Posted by Katesback View Post
    Thinking she is a postal worker. You might want to let it roll and call it a day with her.
    Thanks, I needed the laugh...lol

Yeah Hope here I am on this very board clearly uncomfortable and not at all having a great time....with a CD'er....

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...2&d=1317490590

Kate, you're a bully. This place is full of people who are dealing with an existential problem, which you are certain you have perfectly solved for yourself, so it "entertains" you to watch the plebes say stupid things and make rookie mistakes, and then get all upset when you slam them. You're often right on the ideas, but your heart is in the wrong place, you see. Lots of us here share your belief that SRS makes a unique difference, but you're the only one with a vagina that is such a dick about it.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Sigh..., another thread bites the dust.

I'm not preaching this time -- I'm just too tired of the outright obnoxious things being posted here.

Okay, one thing: I find it "funny" that some pre- or non-ops who cry at what some post-ops write are quite at ease with tossing their own ignorant insults back at them.

I am sure you have lots of black friends and gay friends too! I bet you even let them in your house! The ones who are really black, and the ones who are really gay I mean.
    And this little bit is downright obnoxious.

Did I mention this thread is kaput?
    Last edited by Sharon; 10-13-2011 at 01:24 AM. Reason: too much
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe