Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite girly songs?

Exclamation What are your favorite girly songs?

Hi gurls! So what is your favorite songs to listen to while getting dressed or having a gurl's night? Earlier I was listening to katy perry in my purple push up bra and pink boyshort panties while putting on my make up and getting ready. I felt so feminine and girly I was tearing up lol. Now I am dressed in a cute yellow T shirt that really shows off my ta ta's . My purple bra (C cup) is also showing through the shirt giving a sexy look and my short blue jean skirt is showing off my big round booty. Hehe anyways... me and my girlfriend are reading Cosmo getting tips on boys while listening to...
    Katy Perry - California Gurls, Hot N Cold, Ur So Gay, I Kissed a Girl
    Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl, Cool
    Nicki Minaj - Super Bass
    Britney Spears - Lucky, Womanizer, Toxic
    also listening to Pink, Beyonce, Ke$ha
    What do you fab girls like to listen to?

Perfectly Strange... Christine Andrews's Avatar
    I don't really divide music by gender - good music is good music. My music is 85% Hard Rock/Heavy Metal, 10% Blues, 4% Classical and 1% Pop.

I suppose in this context I could add artists such as Pink, Beth Hart, Hedwig & The Angry Inch, The Beatles, Queen & Thin Lizzy (to a limited extent) and one or two others.

I going to have to think about this and come back to this thread later
    “A truth that's told with bad intent
    Beats all the lies you can invent.”
    ― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty Hall View Post
    I don't really divide music by gender - good music is good music. My music is 85% Hard Rock/Heavy Metal, 10% Blues, 4% Classical and 1% Pop.

I suppose in this context I could add artists such as Pink, Beth Hart, Hedwig & The Angry Inch, The Beatles, Queen & Thin Lizzy (to a limited extent) and one or two others.

I going to have to think about this and come back to this thread later
    good job Kirsty Me niether. and i dont understand why you had to give a discrpition of what your wearing but what ever. lol
    Last edited by CheyenneNicky; 10-10-2011 at 04:20 AM. Reason: fixing name

I just listen to music i like,there was never realy a diference between the music i listened when i use to have a guy and girl mode.

Cherry lips by Garbage is one of my favourites: "You're such a delicate boy..... with your cherry lips and golden curls you'd make grown men gasp when you go walking past them in your hotpants and highheels." (That's my personal dream!)
    Girls wanna have fun by Cyndi Lauper
    Hair, Born this way by Lady Gaga
    And loads more i can't think of at the moment!
    Katie

~On the road to Erin~ ZosKiaCultusC7's Avatar
    I have a hard time changing my musical preference based off of which "mode" I am in. As a musician (hello soapbox!), I am very picky about music. However, I do notice that while en femme, I have a tendency to listen to female-fronted bands more often than usual. For example, I am a metalhead and listen to several female fronted bands. I find myself listening to bands like Epica, Nightwish and After Forever (all metal bands) more often when I'm dressed. It is definitely safe to say that I listen to these types of bands quite often even while in male-mode but I do notice that I listen to them more often while in female-mode.

That being said, I do indulge in the occasional Vocal Trance group and such more so while dressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cherry lips by Garbage is one of my favourites: "You're such a delicate boy..... with your cherry lips and golden curls you'd make grown men gasp when you go walking past them in your hotpants and highheels." (That's my personal dream!)
    Girls wanna have fun by Cyndi Lauper
    Hair, Born this way by Lady Gaga
    And loads more i can't think of at the moment!
    Katie

Being en femme doesn't dictate what kind of music I like. My favorite songs are "Turn the Beat Around", "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", "Material Girl", "Love Shack", "Heavy Nova".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

"Man, I feel like a Woman"
    Country Western song, can't remember the artist.
    Dance like no one is watching
    Sing like you're in the shower
    Work like you don't have to

Quote Originally Posted by valerie_vanesse View Post
    "Man, I feel like a Woman"
    Country Western song, can't remember the artist.
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME! SHE IS SO SEXY TO FORGET! Shania Twain!

I don't really change what I listen to when dressed vs en-drab, I have noticed that i'll listen to slower stuff though. Blues traveler the mountains win again or Kenny wayne Sheppard I found love, pm dawn set adrift on memory bliss just to name a few.
    Desa.
    [SIZE="1"]Quote of the week! "This badger on a stick stuff is going to have to stop! [/SIZE]
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/66137661@N05/

I hate girlie music.. No mater how I'm dressed... Listening to it doesn't make me feel any more of less girlie. Usually make me feel ill... And I don't listen to music enfemme. Unless you count the music in the mall? Lol. Typically I listen to rock... Hard rock.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have a number of songs that I love to listen to while I'm getting "dressed." They include I enjoy being a girl, I feel pretty, man I feel like a woman and Delta Dawn. That music enhances the mood.

My music is all over the place, mostly I listen to older Blues, but at times when feeling a little softer, I slide in to smooth Jazz.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail Evans View Post
    Being en femme doesn't dictate what kind of music I like. My favorite songs are "Turn the Beat Around", "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", "Material Girl", "Love Shack", "Heavy Nova".
    Valerie, the artist is Shania Twain. Being raised on country music I listen to alot of female country songs and thats 1 of my favs along with Reba Mcintire, Carrie underwood, Taylor swift & Gretchen wilson, love her song I'm a redneck woman... oh btw it also helps to sing along, its like vioce lessons for me.

I just love good music. Lyrics that makes sense to where my mind is at. Queen, Paul Potts, Peter Gabriel Adele it doesn't matter as long as it is good and carries a message.

This week it is Adele: "Someone Like You"
    YouTube viewers today: 51,858,508
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qemWRToNYJY

And the two songs in my sig below

the happy camper
    Music can often help me get into the right mood. The Pretenders and Blondie, are good for that. Lords of Acid too. Here are a few songs that flip my girl switch...

Brass in Pocket -- The Pretenders
    My Baby -- The Pretenders
    Sunday Girl -- Blondie
    In the Flesh -- Blondie
    I Like It -- LOA
    Woman's World -- Squeeze
    Vanity Fair -- Squeeze

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Hi PINKmollyGurl...

When I was a teen I was partial to some songs when dressing, particularly Madonna, but also some songs that mention items that enhanced the moment (Steve Miller's Abracadabra comes to mind: "silk and satin, leather and lace, black panties with an angel's face".)

At this stage of life the music itself does not have the same effect. I try to dress when I feel like it and, thusly, listen to music that I feel like listening to at the moment whether it be rock, classical, pop, metal or any other genre.

Veronica

Being dressed does not change what music I listen to, but when I'm dressed I do like to lip synch songs sung by women or twisted sister.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I can think of one that I have not heard in a while
    Man I feel like a woman by Shania Twain
    Sadly my CD was stolen

Evanence- My immortal
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    here ya go girls>>
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori B View Post
    here ya go girls>>
    Hahahah!

Okay, I live in a media bubble, so this is the first time I've seen that video or heard the song. She looks incredibly hot, and I love the reference to those Robert Palmer videos from the 80s--nice bit of role reversal.

I'm a country girl! That should explain it! My music libary contains 3,773 different songs and growing! Of course they're all country!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Love me some Hillary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Paramore, Vanessa Carlton... Just to name a few that are on the top of my head right now!

OK now I have to get off this forum and get some work done!!!

You girls just draw my attention every night!

I don't know about all those older songs, never really cared for the past.

Here's some recent ones that some people would describe as 'girly', I liked.

I'm sure I'll be on to something new in a week or two:

Last edited by Sophie_C; 10-10-2011 at 09:36 PM.