Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What attracts you?

What attracts you?

What facet about being a woman attracts you to wanting to emulate and look like one?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Simply iff I pul it off the men looking at me. Even though I am straight it just seems like it would be a turn on to be noticed and thought of in a not so pure way.

Who said I ever wanted to do this? Wait. Is that expressing my opinion?

Ok. Who said a person resembling me in natrue is attracted to this? Having to do it and want to are two deifferent things. Isoeho (in someone elses hunble opinion)
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I love the diversity of women's clothing and the feel of nylon against my skin. I don't think it is a sexual thing since my libido is long gone.

Vieja

that...feeling... that calm, secure, happy, well postured manner that i envy in so many women i know and see

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not sure what you're asking, Abi. I'm attracted to MANY facets in females. Not all r their "appearance".

My attraction to becoming Sherry is practically ALL about her appearance! And, the feeling of ALL the fem apparel and accessories, of course!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I am attracted to well dressed women who are confident in their sexuality. I love the colors of their clothes. I love the feel of certain fabrics. I love their make up. I love the attention men appear to give them. Did that contribute to me wanting to cross dress? I don't know! But I sure love looking like one.

What is it about women that causes me to want to identify with them by crossdressing? (Rephrasing the question for me)

Well, it's a certain type of woman that I yearn to be like. The genuinely good, strong, but tender woman with solid sense of self. She knows how to be in touch with her own heart as well as other people's hearts.

Those women were my role models as a child and along with several women I know today, they are the ones I want to cross gender lines to be like.

Although there are many males that are good and gentle, inevetiably they will show characteristics of the hard nosed role models they had. That's just the nature of the difference between women and men and their respective role models.

So, for me, I throw my line over to the other side and try to be guided in a direction I would rather go.

Besides, I enjoy wearing womens cloths because it's fun and exciting and much neater than mens drab cloths!
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I am attracted to well dressed women who are confident in their sexuality. I love the colors of their clothes. I love the feel of certain fabrics. I love their make up. I love the attention men appear to give them. Did that contribute to me wanting to cross dress? I don't know! But I sure love looking like one.
    Exactly how I feel also.

Plus I like hearing my wife look at me after makeup and dressing telling me I look so good.
    I like going shopping with my wife and being able to pick something up and comment on it for her or for me.

Dami

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My attraction is completely based in the fact that there is a part of me who we call Tina. She has a personality all her own, and as we learn more about her we are amazed just how she has affected my life, even before we knew of her specifically. I am attracted to knowing who she is!

JEALOUSY, i am jealous of a woman's body ,the way they move and the clothes they can wear and how they look in them , they have what i want or need .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Mostly it is stilleto heels and stockings, but also when I was a very young child, I thought mens clothing was rather dull, and women had all the nice colourful stuff.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

I just feel being myself when I am en-femme. I also like the way I look when being a woman.

Basically when I am my male self.. I am Bruce Wayne. When I am en-femme I am BATMAN!!

And everyone knows Batman kicks ass.

Probably the fact that the "rugged" look is one that I like as a guy, but the emotional side of my personality feels inconsistent with that.

Simple beauty - I LOVE women and think they are the most exquisite creatures on the face of the planet. I simply cannot name anything more beautiful than the sight of a beautiful woman. A woman is pure beauty personified!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roads View Post
    Simple beauty - I LOVE women and think they are the most exquisite creatures on the face of the planet. I simply cannot name anything more beautiful than the sight of a beautiful woman. A woman is pure beauty personified!!!
    I certainly cannot argue with that Mrs. Roads.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

This is going to be one of those 'complicated' threads!

I agree with much of what has been said... and I guess for me it has been an evolving thing.. the journey and not the destination and all that... As a teenager I was fascinated by sheer stockings and women's underwear, then desperately wanted to become a woman not a man... all happening around puberty... But then I found me the musician/guitarist, played in bands and had a ball... girlfriends, etc.. a bit of CDing on the way, but it just seemed loke fun and I didn't really question it, though I did keep it hidden.

I think for me now it is more that when I see a good looking woman.. and that doesn't mean Barbie, or even pretty, but just a good looking woman... I don't want to be with her, I want to 'be' her! The more I have got better at presenting as who I call Kaz, I also want to BE her too! But in real life with all the right bits in place!

But then... I like being me. And I wouldn't trade my family and friends for anything.

I just love women... and everything about them, and if I can get away with pretending for a while... that fills my need!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

For me it's primarily about the wonderfully diverse fashion choices, the way a dress looks and feels on me is very intoxicating.

Secondly, I love the way I can apply hair and make up and become Tash, and thoroughly enjoy a shopping day at the mall.

Glamour. There's a difference between beauty and glamour. Lots of very pretty women have no interest in being glamorous. I love the women who love glamour: bold but perfectly applied makeup, feminine clothes that flatter a good figure, and high heels that accentuate nice legs, every hair perfectly in place, nice polished nails, and a flowery perfume.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesreen View Post
    I just feel being myself when I am en-femme. I also like the way I look when being a woman.

Basically when I am my male self.. I am Bruce Wayne. When I am en-femme I am BATMAN!!

And everyone knows Batman kicks ass.
    Nesreen, thats best analogy to dressing ever IMO. Not to mention, I'm a bit of a Batman nerd

What attracts me...? Being Linsey...her look...her curves...her intelligence...her inner and outer beuaty. I feel 1000% better as a woman.
    than a man.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have said it before, and will say it again! I have no desire to BE a woman, I just like to wear their clothes. And I do just that, when ever I have the opportunity! I like the fit, feel, and look of feminine clothing!! That is what attracts me!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    There's not one particular facet that makes me want to do it. It's more about expressing on the outside what I feel on the inside. Plus, to be blunt, if I could make a wish that would come true, I want to be female, but I can't be ... not if I want to keep the life I have, so emulating women and seeing them as my role models is the next best thing. There's other complicated emotions at play for me too involving wanting to emasculate myself and distance myself from having to conform to societal expectations of being "masculine" but for the most part, it's about me being me .. the real me inside.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

My earliest memory of wanting to be a girl was when I was 2-1/2 years old, although it may have started before that. I really can't recall my early motivation.

From starting school to 5th grade I tried and tried to be a girl, trying to get into their games, trying to have my voice considered high enough to get placed with the girls when singing, things like that, along with trying on clothes from bathroom hampers and the like. Still not sure of my motivation.

So through that timeframe and beyond, for quite a while, it was all about the clothes and the excitement of crossdressing.

As I became more familiar with wearing feminine clothes it became less exciting and more normal. And eventually, many years later that led to my being the out-and-about crossdresser that I am today.

My motives now, and "what attracts me," have begun to center on socialization. The pure delight in being a woman, in interacting with other women on a regular basis, of being part of "girl world," and in learning about how to relate, even to men. The feeling of having finally arrived and of getting to be "me" is what I love best.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    All this sounds great, but I really don't have a clue. It's kind of like what makes something art? I can't tell you but I'll know it when I see it. Sometimes it seems that the attraction is really putting the masculine personality and all my real world responsibilities away in that closet when I take the girl things out. Other times it's the feeling that I can emulate something I respect but don't really understand. Maybe by getting the physical look down I'll better understand the concept of feminity. Other times, I just really need to do it.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.