Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What attracts you?

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Who said I ever wanted to do this? Wait. Is that expressing my opinion?

Ok. Who said a person resembling me in natrue is attracted to this? Having to do it and want to are two deifferent things. Isoeho (in someone elses hunble opinion)
    If I where going to talk about myself, I would say something like what Karren said about who ever she was talking about, but of course it's best not to talk about one self to much.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I just want to be pretty.

One conundrum I've noticed with all of this over the years is that many CDers want to be noticed by men and attract their attention. When a man tries to make a pass at them however, they get all uptight and nervous. Interesting to say the least.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hi,

Depends on the, whos looking , men or women for my self i see women as i am one. so what do i see, thier shape or form tho some are too skinny & some over weight, due to any number of issue's so theres a happy place for all of us just we do all come in different sizes & shapes & age ,

So really the ? is , is this only about outer beauty or what really makes a person , thier inner beauty, i look for the inner beauty .

For those of us who have outer beauty then thats lovely for them , those of us that dont well we need that inner part of us to shine , * to have the confindence to carry us through,

...noeleena...

Wanting to emulate and look like a woman for me is just a means to an end.

That I could be free to express the full range of emotions that I feel.

That I could be free to interact with women as an equal and not an outsider.

That I could be free to be all that’s special and not so specal about being a woman and be entitled to understand the difference.

That I could be free to join other women as an equal in the struggle to make this a better safer and fairer world for women to live in.

That I could be free of wanting to be........

This may not be typical...but I often HATE the pressures of being male. I grew up "having to be tough" but I am not. Many people seem to expect me to handle every conceiveable confrontation, which I often do, but I do not ever feel aggressive or confrontational. As a youngster, I think dressing hleped me escape from those pressures and still does today.

And I think -- if this is possible-- some PART of me is female. I react to dresses, high heels, makeup and hair styling much the way a teenage girl would, or perhaps an adult woman of the 50s...I ADORE wearing women's clothes, looking at them in stores, on TV, on real women, in magazines.

It would be impossible for me to say what draws me to express my feminine side. It is simply something I love that is indescribably soothing and pleasing.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Putting together a pretty outfit,applying makeup and spending time as Sophie.I may not pass but I do as best I can and the feeling of happiness more than makes up for that

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

The clothes, their look and feel, the makeup, in fact just about everything, except perhaps the cost in money and time.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I love the clothes. I love the way i feel when i look in the mirror and see myself in a great outfit. I dunno, gives a feeling of sexy or pretty.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail Evans View Post
    What facet about being a woman attracts you to wanting to emulate and look like one?
    Being a guy and looking like a guy and acting like a guy is just so f__king boring. Fear This, big truck, here fishy, fishy Oh No! The ball bounced that way. Look I got Michael Jordan's sneakers. What a bunch of boring s__t.

All merchandise 50% off at Victoria's Secret.
    What? Really?? Sorry, I've got to go now.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring Member
    You know, I really just don't like being with the guys. I just like women better so I guess I am attracted to everything they do.

Kitty

What attracts you?

gravity? is this a trick question?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roads View Post
    Simple beauty - I LOVE women and think they are the most exquisite creatures on the face of the planet. I simply cannot name anything more beautiful than the sight of a beautiful woman. A woman is pure beauty personified!!!
    I have to agree with this too. Put me on the boardwalk in the summertime and I'll watch the girls all day long, with not a single thought in my head (other than maybe, would I love to be that one, or that one, etc.). Beyond that, it's just that dressing and feeling female feels normal to me. It just doesn't fit well with the body I have. Then again, I'd love to drive an F1 car, and that doesn't fit with my physique either.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    I like the process of changing into Jenniffer. The primping with my make up, combing my hair, trying on different outfits. It's all part of the transformation experience. I actually think I look better as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roads View Post
    Simple beauty - I LOVE women and think they are the most exquisite creatures on the face of the planet. I simply cannot name anything more beautiful than the sight of a beautiful woman. A woman is pure beauty personified!!!
    I love elephants, but when it comes to women, it's all about the boobs
    regent,

You can call me Sarah lovemyboobs's Avatar
    I would say having big boobs. I have been contemplating looking into getting implants but not sure how it would work out in my male life. Maybe get ones that are big enough for me to notice but small enough to hide well enough.
    - Sarah

There is masculine power and than there is feminine power. Power is a strange force because when you have one form you loose another form or aspect of it. This is why you see double standards such as how society views a man who is usually stronger that hits a woman versus a woman that hits a man. The media often portrays it as humor when a woman hits a man. Each sex reaps benefits and experiences consequences in relationship to each other and in society in general. I like the experience of being able to experience both aspects of power, benefits and consequences that each sex experiences. This is very abstract and difficult to explain but absolutely real. Women are protected in ways that men are not and men are protected in ways women are not. It is an interdependant relationship and it is fun to bounce back and forth to have personal experiences in how this is expressed in the world. I have had a man stop and offer to change a flat tire for me when I'm dressed as a woman and experienced the power of being pursued and desired and the thought that I could be raped something as a man I do not think about

I would say the way women can be so beautiful and sexy. I think I like women so much i just want to be one. Oh and the feeling of bra, oh great it feels to wear a thong under a skirt, .........

Everyone like boobs big boobs well I like A cup girls. so sexy and hot. I wish I could be just like them, nice tight and flat.

A comparison Chart

• Jock Strap vs. Thong
    • Greasy Blue Jeans vs. Tailored Denim
    • Oil stained T-shirt vs. Clean T-Top
    • Sweat vs. Perfume
    • Wing Tips vs. Heels
    • Athletic Socks vs. Stockings
    • "Tighty Whities" vs. Panties
    • "Butch" haircut vs. Long Hair
    • "5 O'clock shadow" vs. fair skin
    • Hairy Chest vs. breasts

I could go on forever, but you get the point I hope...
    At any rate, works for me.

Tasha

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha_Yar View Post
    • Jock Strap vs. Thong
    • Greasy Blue Jeans vs. Tailored Denim
    • Oil stained T-shirt vs. Clean T-Top
    • Sweat vs. Perfume
    • Wing Tips vs. Heels
    • Athletic Socks vs. Stockings
    • "Tighty Whities" vs. Panties
    • "Butch" haircut vs. Long Hair
    • "5 O'clock shadow" vs. fair skin
    • Hairy Chest vs. breasts

I could go on forever, but you get the point I hope...
    At any rate, works for me.

Tasha
    I see, H-m-m-m, A lot of the things you listed first that guys do are what turn some genetic women on to them though.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

By far it’s the choice of clothing and the completely different looks a girl can have from one day to the next.

I CD because I think this looks sexy. I don’t see anything sexy about men, or myself in male clothing.
    And I LOVE high heels.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

Silver Member
    Absolutely nothing. That is, I find just about everything female to be attractive, but that has exactly nothing to do with my crossdressing.

Lea

shape curves so menu thing that really show of the bodes shape