Thread: night clubbing in Paris - a WOW experience!

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!

Smile night clubbing in Paris - a WOW experience!

Its every girls dream to go to Paris. And my dream came true!

Last weekend my wife and I needed to go to Paris for a few business meetings so we decided to extend it and make it a long weekend.
    Although I have been keeping my CDing subdued in recent times due to just too many other stresses my wife is under, I decided to ask her if we could possibly go out one evening in Paris with me dressed. To my surprise she agreed without hesitation.
    The night before we left I pulled out a few outfits and with her help decided what to wear for the night out. I wanted to look as natural as possible and not like a ****.
    I did a bit of research on the internet and found a few places but nothing too positive.

By the time we arrived on Friday night it was late. We booked into the hotel and went out to dinner heading on midnight. After dinner we asked the taxi to take us to the first place on my list to do a bit of a reccie. We found the address but there was no sign of a club, even some locals knew nothing. We were just about to leave when the door on a corner building right in front of us opened and a CD came out for a smoke – we had found the place! We popped in and asked the door lady if it was for CDers and closing time – yes and 5am!
    So went back to the hotel and we got ourselves or dolled up. My wife was really great helping be with make-up, outfit etc. Not sure how much wine and Champaign we had, but I needed a bit of help with the nerves! She was great – her attitude was “no one knows us here so who cares!” lets have fun. So we took the lift down and happily walked out through the front of the hotel – the night porter got a bit of a surprise – this 6’6” lady sauntering by.
    We go to the place (called Le Maison de Travesti) at 2am and got a smiling welcome. It’s a small place and filled with CD’s, TV’s, fetish and a few strange men. Most of the girls were stunning but all quite friendly. Its not a night club but more a bar to chat and dance a bit although there is a “playroom” downstairs for the more adventurous. After a entry fee its an open bar. We had a great night, and just felt so at ease with no-one looking at me strangely.
    Well Saturday was business and dinner with clients then a bit of night clubbing afterwards – a good time to see what the real girls do and ware.
    On Sunday my wife booked a dinner and evening show. Then to my surprise she suggested that if I wanted we could go out again as girls. – how could I not say YES!

So after the show (now about 11:30pm) we popped in to this nightclub I had found on the internet called Madam. They have a TV and admirers theme on Sunday nights. It was just starting to open and the doorman confirmed it was a “special night” and suggested to come around 1:30am. So back to the hotel to get ready for another girls party night out.
    This time I was more confident heading out of the hotel and even got a smile from the porter. We arrived at the club and it was pretty busy – plenty of ********, TV’s and admirers but not many CD’ers. They were all however quite welcoming and nobody gave me any strange looks. We had a great night dancing and laughing and only got home after 5am – WOW what a night.

So, if anyone is heading to Paris and is looking for a place to go, then Le Maison is a great wed or fri night spot and Madam for Sunday night. Go late!

I am now one happy Samantha!

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Samantha sounds like so much fun!

Hugs
    Trisha

Many thanks for the info Samantha, the next time we go to town I will add it to my list of places to go.

That is SOOoo cool! Great story! What an awesome wife! Thanx for sharing.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    What a great weekend. What a great wife.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time!! I hope you have done something good for your wife!!

I'm to old to keep those hours, but what a great time!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Quote Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith View Post
    Sounds like you had a wonderful time!! I hope you have done something good for your wife!!
    Hi Lisa, yes, it was just fantastic and its great to have a wife who is understanding and also enjoys a bit of fun.
    She got to dance with some other guys and said it was geate not to feel like she was doing anything off-limits (in comparison to me and my mad CD habbits!)
    Thanks for reminding me to really appreciate what she did and her acceptance of me - it just seems so common that the opposite is usually the case!

Sammy