Thread: A Beautiful Love Story

A Beautiful Love Story

Tonight at our local Tri-Ess chapter meeting in Houston, a young couple told their beautiful story. 16 months ago they came to their first meeting. At the time they were separated primarily due to the husband's crossdressing. The wife after meeting other crossdressers and their wives came to the conclusion that she was blessed to be married to a crossdresser. The CD is 31 and gorgeous and the wife is 30 and also very attractive. During the past six months they have gone out in public frequently and the wife has begun to tell family members, friends and neighbors about her wonderful crossdressing husband. Next week the wife is having her 31st birthday party and sent out an invitation to family, friends, co-workers and neighbors which showed a picture of both of them enfemme inviting them to come and meet Kim, her husband. She was excited as she showed all at the meeting the invitation. To date there have been no negative comments and most who received invitations will be at the party. When my wife first met this couple she thought the husband was the wife and the wife was the CD. I am eager to hear how the party turns out.

At the same meeting, Wendy who had not been to a meeting in over two years talked about her story. Wendy is married to a wife who accepts but does not want to participate. Her mother-in-law has fallen in love with Wendy and since Wendy lost 75 pounds in the last year and has shrunk from a size 18 to a size 12 wanted to take Wendy out shopping. Yesterday they spent the day together shopping with many new outfits purchased for the new and beautiful Wendy. Wendy was so thrilled to tell that her mother-in-law who now lives in the same home gave Wendy a night gown that belonged to her mother.

Two stories the same night that tugged at my heart.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Melanie,

Thank you for sharing two wonderful stories. For us to be accepted as who we are by the people we love is truly the greatest gift we can ever receive.

Hi Melanie!

I "know" that couple from another forum and I LOVE the party idea and the awesome invitations. Thanks for sharing this.

Hugs
    Debby

Melanie, your right, those both tug at the old heart strings, it's always nice when stories like that are shared.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I love waking up to a beautiful love story! Thanking you for providing it!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

How wonderful. Just goes to show anything is possible.

Melanie -- Thanks for sharing two awesome stories. For those of us who have wonderful wives who don't really want to see us or participate, that wife and the mother-in-law sound like such caring people.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread