Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How feminine are you in male mode?

How feminine are you in male mode?

My wife took a picture of me and our dogs recently inmale mode, I really looked feminine, with my thin arched eyebrows and ear rings... Of course, I also wear tight women jeans have long arylic nails with clear polish.. What about you, how femine do you look in male mode ?

You would have to look real close, to notice, so far in 67 years no one has (as far as I know).
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Not at all feminine. I don't even look that feminine even when dressed like a girl.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Not that feminine at all here, guess I have to work on that lol

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raychel View Post
    Not at all feminine. I don't even look that feminine even when dressed like a girl.
    HA, same here Raychel!!!! I'm the most feminine when I talk. Not my tone of voice, but the subjects I'm conversant in. I know nothing about sports, hunting, fishing, but can talk knowingly about cooking, fashions, and other so-called ”female” subjects.

I don't look fem when in male drab. My long hair is tied back in a ponytail which is quite accepted around the music industry. I don't sit around chatting female fashion, cooking, or eyebrow plucking. Of course both personalities reside within the same brain but David and Susan live quite separate lives.

Great thread....

Since I have retired and no longer concerned about having to appear in a certain way to maintain an income I have enjoyed being more myself.

I am always in panties, as I was even when working, but also have nicely thinned and arched brows, as well as longer polished pink nails. My wife is always reminding me that the nails are to long and the brows too thin but that is a different post.

I usually am in a pair of girls jeans, and a little makeup as well.

The best part of all of this, I enjoy who I am and really no one is making that big a deal about it. If I loose a friend or two, well, how good of a friend were they in the first place?

i would say that i am exact opposite. my male mode looks pretty manly, but i am trying to keep my nails just a little bit long. i file off all the chips. but usually in male mode it's work pants and a tee shirt or shorts and a tee shirt. i save the feminine side for when i am in female mode.
    man, i feel like a woman

Unfortunately very masculine. God gave me the hairy body of a gorilla and the desire to look like a princess.

That is me completely, I can't tell you hit the last home run in the football game. But ask me wher to get a nice dress or pair os heels and I not only can tell you where but how much you can plan on spending.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I am pretty much 0% feminine in guy mode. I suppose that's the main reason the wife was "like wow - much surprised" when I told her!

Unless you happen to notice i'm wearing girls slacks or capri's you wouldn't know i crossdress. BTW i can tell you all about your gun and how to make it shoot straighter. Can also tell you where the best fishing holes are in three different parts of the country. Don't know jack about any other of the "sports" except golf which i have played a time or two.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

I don't look feminine at all when in my default configuration. I've got really short hair, sideburns, and usually a day or two of facial hair growth. The big transformation is one of the things that's so much fun about dressing.

I dress in female mode to appear more masculine, Heee Heee, Just Kidding

In male mode I am one of the guys. I love my sports, the bar, and women. I am even reluctant to do yoga which would probably be very good for me considering all my aches and pains from the sports I play. But if I can find more time in the day to be en femme, maybe I'd get myself a cute pair of yoga pants from Lululemon, some butt pads and a padded bra and I'd stretch and meditate.

I'm thinking zero percent is right.

Im not Alicia Sliverstone Clueless's Avatar
    Not feminine on the outside but wearing panties & not always thinking about guy stuff. I'm starting to discreetly watch women a lot more, just to see how they act, walk & talk. I never really paid much attention to all the little details before.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahLynn View Post
    Unless you happen to notice i'm wearing girls slacks or capri's you wouldn't know i crossdress. BTW i can tell you all about your gun and how to make it shoot straighter. Can also tell you where the best fishing holes are in three different parts of the country. Don't know jack about any other of the "sports" except golf which i have played a time or two.

SarahLynn
    Is the baby Browning a feminine piece? I love the ones I've got.

Beats me. I believe femininity like beauty is usually in the eye of the beholder.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I try to be as feminine as possible. The way I stand and how I position my legs and feet. I love standing with putting my weight on one leg and having the other leg out just a little with my toes just touching the ground. Also the way I use my hands as I talk with someone I try to act like a girl.
    Angela

Ask my wife.... She's the one who keeps reminding me "you look like a girl". Followed by "stop it!"....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

a bit nutty
    Since I'm at work more more often than not, I appear as I should due to the nature of my employment. Grubby pants, oil stained t-shirts, scruffy face, military haircut, no jewelery, and dirt under the nails. Do I look feminine? Sure! If Rosy the Riveter is the current fashion status quo. Otherwise, definitely not girly.

Ginger

Good question, Joan
    As I'm acknowledging myself as TG lately and returning to CD'ing I'm adopting more femme mannerisms like the way I talk and walk in guy mode. I'm growing my hair out too. I've shaved my legs for years (bicycling ;-) ) and I enjoy practicing yoga and Pilates with the GG's at the gym. I'm hoping to add some toenail polish soon too.

I haven't had the opportunity to practice my look or shop for clothes so the subtle things are all I have to get me through.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Ask my wife.... She's the one who keeps reminding me "you look like a girl". Followed by "stop it!"....
    exctially.,.. but mine followed the stop it with a rack of divorce papers... lol

I'm not very feminine in male mode, I enjoy switching back and forth from my masculine personality to my feminine.

Banned Read only
    Not at all feminine in male mode, and, not much better looking en femme. Height and weight, although proportional, and large hands are a give away. That's why when out for a stroll I wear a curly grey wig to obscure my face and put my hands in the pockets of my outer raincoat or jacket.