Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antidepressants and lack of desire to cross dress

I have taken antidepressants off and on over the years. I had the same experience with Celexa and other antidepressants - they reduced my desire to crossdress. The most recent time I was taking Celexa (a couple of months ago) they almost completely killed my libido and my ability to orgasm so I quit taking them. Now I am taking St. John's Wort, which not only seems to help the depression, it doesn't kill my libido (at least not as much) nor does it kill my ability to orgasm so I would definitely recommend it.

Wow, I had totally forgotten about St Johns Wort. I took it years ago, I should restart, thanks for the comment!

Toodles,
    Eve
    Trudy Evonne Monroe

I can promise you this: beauty - comes from the inside not the exterior surface. Beauty is not something you put-on...it's something you bring out. Many sisters get so caught up in trying to improve their appearance that they fail to enjoy the pleasure of becoming beautiful. ¨Renee Reyes¨