Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corsets

Christi Sparks
    I bought two corsets online and had no luck. After some arguing I went into a lingerie store locally and told the lady what I needed and she said they were CD frindly and fully suprted me. Buying everything there now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vieja View Post
    After reading the responses here I have decided I really don't need a corset.
    Vieja
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Wus!! Real men wear corsets!! Lol.

I got some bruising from where the bottom of the corset rests on my pelvis while sitting, but otherwise it's fine.

This talk of corsets reminds me of the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie. In that movie Elizabeth falls into the water and has to be saved by Jack Sparrow. After she drowns he has to cut off her corset so she can breath again.

Later in the movie she makes a comment to some of the pirates, "You like pain? Try wearing a corset!"

At one time I thought about getting a corset, but I have since changed my mind. Corsets are not for everyone, and I came to the realization that their just not for me.
    Last edited by Ashley_Marie; 12-11-2011 at 11:40 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Steps View Post
    Came to this thread after reading Karens post about her corset sore. I had a question about the size change expected, and was pleased to see what to expect, or try for with the 4" to start. From 36 to 32 or so would be a great start. My question, which I did not find answered in this thread (will keep looking, but will post here anyway). Does the wearing of a corset, and the tight lacing, training routine have any interaction with tucking.. Do the pressures from the corset exert any undue forces that might cause pain for the tucked testicles that are up in the abdominal cavities. Tucking for 4 days, 24/7 except for bathroom use, and am very comfortable with the act of tucking and the activities when tucked, and have begun to think about corsets (well, not true, how can one not think about them all the time, so maybe just the purchasing of one)
    Thanks, Babes
    None of my corsets, long or short, have any effect on my tucking, or not tucking! However, a very tite laced corset DOES push your insides down. Which can cause or inflame hemroids! I always wear something that prevents that nasty side effect.
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 12-31-2011 at 01:35 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I could not tell you cause corsets are something that GG's used to wear,ie like my mothers age, I have never had one on, nor would i. The concept goes completely against nature, just put alittle muscle power into the look you want. That being, eat healthy and do at least one hour of aerobics, i mean hard core, very elevated heart rate and you will get the desire look, without compressing vital organs, which is exactly what a cordet does, not to mention it ruins what core muscles you may have by doing the work for them and making them lax A GG look does not come as easy as struggling to get not a huge elastic band, ie corset. Will power and determination are what it takes...

Aspiring Member
    I had a corset 3 or 4 yrs ago,once on it was a joy to wear, but lacing it up by ones self was not an easy chore. Hey, any suggestions. I'[d love to get another. it was so neat moving the hips. ribs. and boobs.

One of the first things I bought after my last (as in final) purge 2 1/2 years ago was a corset. I love it! I love how it looks, and how it feels to be laced up in it. I bought mine from Timeless Trends:

http://www.timeless-trends.com/

They were quick and make a good and robust product. I will buy from them again.

Anna

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    I Just got three in the mail today from Corset-story.com. Two under bust and one over bust and it is so cute white w/black polka dots. Love them!

Hugs
    Trisha

Here is a great corset site. If you have never been it is worht the trip.

http://www.staylace.com
    Last edited by Suzy Parker; 12-31-2011 at 08:15 AM.