Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another First for this Girl! Holloween time!

Another First for this Girl! Holloween time!

So this year my wife asked me "how about we go as a Reverse Bride and Groom"?

Our friends have a big Holloween party each year, The whole house is filled with fun stuff it's really Amazing! She knows of my Crossdressing and supports it but has not wanted to see me dressed in person......until now.

Today we spent time buying her a tie, man shirt, socks to match with her suite and I got a necklace, wedding ring and garter. We came home she tried on her suite and I put on my wedding gown and accessories. No makeup, but we both put on our wigs and just had a great time.

Her comment was "will need to bring out your eyebrows and do you have Blue Eye shadow"

We have a limo reserved and all......

Its going to be so fun!

Had to share.

Hugs!

Sandy
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

This sounds like a wonderful party and a dream come true! Tell us more after your "honeymoon"...

If you are going all out... go get your makeup done by a pro! Sounds like a blast!...where exactly is this party?......
    Chickie

Lucky girl. Enjoy being the bride. I hate it I'm always the bridesmaid never the bride. LOL
    Life is too short not to be happy!

I do hope you will post pictures.

Now that is the answer to a CD's prayers, did you get your hands on a real wedding dress, or a Halloween costume? I agree, if you are going as far as a limo, then why not a professional makeover?
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Platinum Member
    Have a great time, Sandy!

The first time I dressed as Susan and was around other people was holloween three years ago. My wife was in London for the week and I had to take the our son 6 and daughter 9 to our friends yearly holloween party. Most years I hardly even dressed up but this year I won 2 of the 3 awards. I was a very hot looking witch. I didn't tell the kids what I was dressing up as, I just surprised them when it was time to go. My son said, "dad your frecking me out you look like a girl". Wow that made me feel good. When we got to the party I stole the show. I had on black fishnet stockings, 5 inch black heels, a some what sexy witch dress ( kids around ) and a tall black pointed witch hat. It didn't take long for the email pictures to get to London. Many of the women, most friends of our, said I wish my legs looked that good. They also couldn't believe our well I walked and moved in my five inch heels. I told them it was beginers luck and they hurt my feet. I was lying, they felt great all night long. Sandy go and have fun.

Oh, Sandy, I am soooooo green with envy!
    I hope you get a lot of pictures to post up!
    To be a bride, in all the "right" lingerie will be "Heaven!"
    Check out Secrets in Lace...they have some pretty silky things if the checkbook is bottomless!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

this sounds like a blast to me
    FIND ME!!
    My YouTube - https://tinyurl.com/yaa6k27o

Bride & groom pic please Hugs donna

That is great stuff! Do us PROUD.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Be careful cutting the cake! Remember to, rub her nose in it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thanks for all the replies ladies.

You can bet I'll have pictures posted for sure.

We have a Profesional MAkeup artists making a house call, plan to go over the edge and match some of our theme colors with Blue eyeliner. First will hit a local Childerens hospital to visit some kids, then on to our 1st of 2 parties. The last one will be a grand enterence with red carpet a pro photographer and all.

Hugs!

Sandy

Here is a Pic of the Gown. It's a Davis Bridal, got a deal on Craiglist.....

Hugs....
    Attached Images Attached Images

So this weekend we had my wifes friend over to make the Bouquet and Bootner. She is on the whole thing, but has no idea I am a Crossdressser. She loved the dress and all the accessories. We had a total blast making plans and talking about the night (only 3 days away just saying).

Latter that night my wife looks at me and says "I can't wear makeup" All I thought was "welcome to my world"

Here is pic.

Hugs!

Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by SandyR View Post
    So this year my wife asked me "how about we go as a Reverse Bride and Groom"?

Our friends have a big Holloween party each year, The whole house is filled with fun stuff it's really Amazing! She knows of my Crossdressing and supports it but has not wanted to see me dressed in person......until now.

Today we spent time buying her a tie, man shirt, socks to match with her suite and I got a necklace, wedding ring and garter. We came home she tried on her suite and I put on my wedding gown and accessories. No makeup, but we both put on our wigs and just had a great time.

Her comment was "will need to bring out your eyebrows and do you have Blue Eye shadow"

We have a limo reserved and all......

Its going to be so fun!

Had to share.

Hugs!

Sandy
    I really envy you. I want a reverse wedding and "honeymoon" secretly. I want to dress and act as a real woman while my actual wife dresses and acts as a man. Please write more about your haloween.

Wow that's great hope you have the time of your life!!
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Another update.

We now are plannig to attend 2 Holloween parties, the first one knows of our evil plans.....lol So he will have a red carpet ready with the Wedding march playing when we get there. It's a theme party based around SCIFI so he we also have some RHPS props as well. Will also be meeting my Daughter at her work (she has no clue of this) then onto the big bash around 9:00.

Hugs.

Sandy

LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the night.

Here is the first of many memoies from last night. Once our Photographer get us more I'll be sure to post.

Thanks for all your support!

ok im am now starting to think that Holloween is pushed more by people like us so they can dress up lol
    this is about the only reason i would like to see Holloween take off here, so i could dress up lol

Holloween in Austrlia is a must have my friend.

Hugs!

Sandy

Hollowen 2011

A few more Pics...from last night
    Last edited by SandyR; 10-31-2011 at 04:32 PM. Reason: pics

Simply incredible, Sandy, "INCREDIBLE!" You get the "wow' of all wows for this one. INCREDIBLE... Hugs