Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Physically Active Or Not

I exercise intensely several times a week. I suppose I've become somewhat obsessive about it. Having said that, it does keep me quite svelte and feeling good aside from the periodic stiff and soreness. Diet is also very important too

Healthy eating, exercise, good sleep and personal health & hygiene are the most important things in life regardless of gender issues. I do aerobics, eat right and take advantage of 'coolsculpting', a new non-invasive non-traumatic medically supervised technique that can be used to sculpt a femminine form w/o the use of hormone therapy & its complicated side-effects. Checkout pinkmethod.com if intrested girls. Mmmuah...

I find I am most physically active when I am most at peace with the woman inside me. I eat right to keep her body efficient, I exercise more and even feel the sweat on my body quite differently than if I weren't working out.

Seriously, and this is scary, the only time I get into good shape is when I am motivated for Meghan to thrive. I am starting that period of my life right now. Swimming, weights and maybe aerobics. That is when I am truly happy.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

I have to meet physical standards for my job. So, yeah, I exercise. I do mostly strength training because I HATE cardio, but I do run occasionally because that's part of our assessment.

The only problem is that when I do exercise, my weight migrates from my gut to my chest and shoulders. So, yeah, I work out to keep my figure too, it's just that I'm built like a NFL lineman. I'm 6'4 and weigh 300ish lbs, which is great for my job, but keeps me from most likely ever trying to dress in public...

Priorities, priorities...
    "If I can't be beautiful, I want to be invisible."
    Chuck Palahniuk

Created a facebook page for Cherise, feel free to add me...
    http://www.facebook.com/MadameCherise

I treadmill around 30-33 minutes each day at around 4 mph -- a "brisk walk" pace by military standards. This totals around 14-15 miles a week.

Someone mentioned earlier that they "walk" about 30 miles a week in 4 hours. That, at 7.5 mph, is a running pace.

I figureskate 3 to four times a week for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours each time. I'm 62, 5' 8" and weigh 158 lbs. Most of my weight was going to my stomach
    area but since restarting skating the last 2 years after a 35 year lapse, the belly bulge has gone. My legs have firmed and built up but they don't look
    muscular, its just given them a nicer look and skating has given me a nicer looking "booty" to boot. After telling my Physician I was skating he said "I'll see
    you in the orthopedic ward".

Believe it or not I had to quit hard core exercising 2 years ago because of a medical condition. I've got an operation coming real soon and hopefully put it behind me and get right back at it.
    I hope to be back in the boxing ring in a few months. Just got to find a way to keep the face pretty. lol

My interest in cross dressing has definitely helped me be more health conscious, but for me it's more about eating healthier, I've just never been able to get into exercise. I think that's partly because I'm lucky and have never had to think about it, I'm 6'2" and never been over 170lb, which is pretty thin. I've been eating healthier the last several months (most of the time), and I try to only drink water (unless I'm drinking alcohol), and I've lost more than 10 pounds.

I need to put more effort into exercise, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

I run 3-4 times a week (roughly 1h each time), and I maintain a 1/2h core session and 1h yoga session each week.

I love it it makes you feel great and look great.

I eat well too, plenty of fruit and veg (good for the skin).

I try to stay clear of sugars and alcohol (week days only lol).

Jolie x

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Big Brown keeps me running, jumping, lifting, bending, list goes on and on.

I run 10km (6 miles) twice a week and hit the weights room twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedona View Post
    Absolutely! I attribute CDing as a main motivator to stay in decent shape.
    Sedona sums up my feelings perfectly.

Tash

I am , jogging 4 miles 3 times a week,and 10 miles bike also 3 time a week, not so fast not so slow, but keep in shape, feel very good!!

I do century bicycle rides, mountain biking, and paddle a kayak. I use an exercise bike to make it through the colder months. My weight is usually around 135 but even at this weight I still have to work to keep the old stomach from expanding. Hugs Riki

In college I was a lot more active than I am now, and unfortunately it shows. I used to bike 20-30 miles/day and I weighed about 180 (5'9") but I was still a little pudgy. But life changes and I don't have the time to exercise like I did then. I've porked out by nearly 70lbs and it all resides on my gut. Blech! I was back down to 200 for a while, but then I went through a depression and now I'm at 250 again.

So I need to get active again, and cut ye olde calories down to about 1500/day. I'm thankful for my male metabolism that I know I can lose weight quickly when I put my mind to it.
    Weight Loss Club - Start: 259lbs, Current: 218.0lbs, Goal: 205lbs
    Come join us at the weight loss club in: Body Issues Section (membership required I think)