Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Opinions on SRS?

val thanks for you honest and very pragmatic post!! i feel very much the same way...altho i did go for the nose job..hehe

Gads, when I was last here after writing my own quick reply in one of the first posts in the thread, I never envisioned the path it would follow. Tonight, while I'm approaching the bottom of the first page of posts I'm thinking that I need to step in and either try to calm things down or shut them up..., but there were still over four pages of posts to read and it turned out there was much worthwhile to be gleamed, not discounting the occasional tawdriness that continued to pop up. I have to say that this thread exemplifies both the best and worst of forums such as ours; once you manage to read past the petty and sometimes ignorant posts, there's a lot of significant and valuable information and compassion to be found. I believe this thread is easily the most meandering thread I have ever read here and I wish I had gold stars to hand out to a few folk.

So, no threats or scoldings, nor even any advice beyond what I wrote five days ago, but -- please! -- let's try to embrace the best of written communication and not the worst.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

The one thing I like very much about those who have gone completely through the transition process is the definition and clarity in their opinions. However, those of us who are still early and have many questions can get quite the beatdown haha.
    The OP surely seems to make some claims that contradict themselves. The tone was questionable but it sometimes makes me feel sad when it turns into attacks by those who are more experienced. Please be patient with members who are confused or even cd "dreamers."

Then again I guess I would be irked if someone came and made a bold statement about SRS without even stepping out into the world dressed up (no offense to the OP!) I just can see both sides and I will likely ask some naive questions too in time.
    This is one of the few places to begin understanding myself and many of you have been so helpful. Other forums are downright mean!

at a request... of the op this thread is now closed...
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]