Thread: My wife said tonight...

My wife said tonight...

I'm new here and have been reading these forums on and off all day! You know, how wonderful nylons feel on the legs, which brands are better or more sexy. Shopping with wives, corsets, and all the fun stuff.
    Well my wife said "You have been reading the crossdressers forum all afternoon, why don't you go and put on a dress or something that makes you feel pretty. Well you don't want to say that while you are between me and my closet! So as I sit here with her watching television, I am writing this wearing a nice floral dress, high heels, and all the appropriate foundations and lingerie.

Life is good!
    Last edited by Cyndy; 10-18-2011 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Spelling
    If you think you are having a bad day.... try not having one!

Yes it is, yes it is. I have had the pleasure of sashaying into the living room to sit and watch TV with my wife. All while dressed with full makeup, wig, forms, foundations, stockings, heals, and jewelry. What an enjoyable feeling it is.

My wife is tolerant sometimes more than others. Sometimes she is hard to read. But when things go well, It is so enjoyable.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Good for you. Sounds like you have a wonderful wife there. Enjoy your days with her. Mine's not up to seeing me dressed but does allow it when she's not around. Maybe someday things will change.

AnitaH

That's great Cyndy! I dress and watch TV my wife too, and yes...it's good.

Though I must say, I've never shopped with a corset before.

Hope it changes for you... It's a small slice of heaven!

Sounds like you had a wonderful night! And it proves it pays to do what your wife suggest! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Your wife sounds wonderful
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

What a understanding wife you have.
    Brenda.

Great that your wife is not threatened by your dressing and even supports it. I share a house with two roommates who also happen to be married. The wife is my shopping buddy and she is very accepting of my crossdressing and we share many clothes. The husband will not let her wear heels because than she is taller than him but he is OK with me wearing heels and she is always saying it is unfair.

He is very polite and concerned about hurting my feelings if he should giggle when he sees me in a skirt, nylons and heels, very gracious and kind person.

Nice to share a house with people that accept you for who you are, that is what makes it a home.

Isn't it great to have a wife that understands it's not a threat to them, I've been dressed for three days now, and you would never know it was any different than if I wasn't. It's great to be loved no matter what you wear, or how you present!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Amazing woman you got there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B View Post
    Isn't it great to have a wife that understands it's not a threat to them
    Its not about women seeing it as a threat. I don't think any SOs of crossdressers see it as a threat. It it more about being attracted to or repulsed by them doing it, for me anyway.

She's right you know... sometimes you have to stop living in fantasy land and do stuff for real.

Be careful Cyndy. Your wife is seeing you spending possibly too much time in front of CD.com. This may be turning her off. Just saying
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Wow would not even know how to approach my wife with this subject. Would be very open on how though.

That's great, your very lucky. When i come home from work and the kids aren't home and i might be a little moody or she wants something, she will tell me why don't you go to the bedroom and rest and call Maria over. She says i am a lot calmer and easier to talk to when dressed.

I think when I am dressed with her present, I feel more vulnerable and maybe thats why I too am a bit calmer. No matter the reason, "Dressed is Best"!

A dream come true. Yes you are very lucky and you have a great wife. Maybe it's really that some women appreciate our feminine character and this comes only out when dressed.
    I am more of a CROSSDREAMER than anything else.

Mine's not up to seeing me dressed but does allow it when she's not around. Maybe someday things will change.

Mine either. Seem's she's not as into it as other wives.

Oh, just like a lot of others, I would love to be able to to the exact same thing!
    Not everyday, just once in a while...*giggle*
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Talking "Why no pics of the great occasion?"

Cindy, I totally agree with all the comments, so far. The only problem is, "Why no pics of the great occasion?"

Give your wonderful SO a great big kiss from all of us here. Mmmmm Mua!

M.

I wouldn't say she's INTO it, but definetly very tolerant and extremely understanding of my needs. I just have to be understanding of hers as well, that's why I try not to over do it and dress constantly. I have a good thing, I know it, and I don't want to jeopardise it.

Silver Member
    Cyndy, Continue with the understanding and good communication. Your wife can offer great advice on feminine clothing, makeup, attitude, and much more. She may not always agree with everything you do to enjoy your feminine side, but you both are learning what pleases each other.