Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Channeling my inner Michelle Bachman

Channeling my inner Michelle Bachman

Yeah Baby, we Michelle's gotta stick together. Hey, we both like the same stuff - heavy makeup, big ol' false eyelashes, long acrylic fingernails, even nylons with open shoes. Believe I'll be going out on Halloween as my namesake Hugs, Michelle

I have no words to describe the thoughts in my head right now . . . :/
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

You can say what you want about Ms. Bachmann...she is a little fox..I believe she's over 50...She looks great...but looks sometimes belie the mettle neath...She's light in the noggin....smooches Jackie
    Jackie

Yeah, what you describe sounds awful similar to that evangelic minister's flashy caked on make-up wife who recently died. I think that you are no where near either one.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I duly noted Ms. Bachmann black pantyhose and skirt last night.
    Unfortunately, I don't think she'd be very supportive and understanding of our wonderful community.

You girls have it all wrong, lol!
    Michele Bachmann is the perfect halloween costume, just think about how many people you could scare.

I was actually thingking of doing myself as her because i have a simialr head of hair.

Well in that case you will need to go out on the wrong day, or on Oct. 31st you could just wish everyone happy Easter, that would be Michelle Like.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

If the thread was about Nancy Pelosi instead of Michelle Bachman, it would already be closed.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Inquiring minds need to know:
    U picked Bachman for WHICH reason? A-B-or C?

A. Her name.
    B. Her looks.
    C. Her politics.

If you're clueless as to an answer, I'll let u off the hook, Michelle!

Quote Originally Posted by michelleddg View Post
    Yeah Baby, we Michelle's gotta stick together. Hey, we both like the same stuff - heavy makeup, big ol' false eyelashes, long acrylic fingernails, even nylons with open shoes. Believe I'll be going out on Halloween as my namesake Hugs, Michelle
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-20-2011 at 11:16 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When you Ms. Bachmanns say "trick or treat!" be sure to look at the wrong camera.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Enlighten a clueless Scots girl.just who is Michelle Bachmann????

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

She is on the Republican side, in an attemp to (along with a whole bunch of others) to win nomination to go up against Obama in 2012.

For me the answer is B and C.

Say what you want about Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin. (No political comments from me) They are both beautiful women.

And here I thought this thread was about Bachman Turner Overdrive!!

The one thing I have to admit is that she is a very attractive woman. I'll refrain from voicing my opinions on her political persona, let's just say I strongly oppose just about everything she stands for. I'm curious though, because I know her gay rights record is very poor, and I'm sure she wouldn't be too supportive of our community. Even if we do love the way she dresses.

the intolerance here about any conservative is just equal the the intolerance you claim they have

Since this thread is about her style, not her platform, I will get it back on track. Michelle Bachman is a very attractive lady. I love the suits and dresses she wears, and she loves to wear heels! And as someone else stated, Sarah Palin is one of my favorites as well. The skirt suit she wore with black boots a few years ago--ooh la la! Also, she isn't afraid of patent leather!

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chelle View Post
    the intolerance here about any conservative is just equal the the intolerance you claim they have
    I have to agree. However, what has conservative thought offered our community?

I think, by definition, conservative means "preserving the status quo". According to dictionary.com: "disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change."

Does that sound like something someone in the LGBT community would want to embrace?

Quote Originally Posted by JanetK View Post
    Since this thread is about her style, not her platform, I will get it back on track. Michelle Bachman is a very attractive lady. I love the suits and dresses she wears, and she loves to wear heels! And as someone else stated, Sarah Palin is one of my favorites as well.
    Yes, politics-aside, both are attractive and well-dressed women.

Aspiring Member
    I sure thought someone would post by now they wanted to dress like Hilary.

Kitty

Nancy Pelosi, and Hillary? Scary indeed! Whatever their politics, Sarah and Michelle are foxes!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    If the thread was about Nancy Pelosi instead of Michelle Bachman, it would already be closed.
    Rolls eyes at the conservative Southern Partisan. ;-)

Perhaps, but Nancy Pelosi does not wear pantyhose with open toed shoes that don't match her shiny pastel "State pageant winner meets with schoolkids" suits, worn with too much makeup and dragon lady nails. While Nancy Pelosi is most certainly dowdy, even by my standards, she isn't a fashion don't. Bachman's from Minnesnowta! Why isn't she wearing wool tweed with closed toe shoes! And if she is going to wear those shiny suits at least she could get some neutral Manolo/Stuart Weitzman/Charles David pumps or slingbacks.

Veronica
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

I like Michelle Bachman's taste in clothes and style, Sarah Palin's too, but my political leanings are closer to Nancy and Hillary. I'd love to see Nancy and Hillary take some cues from Sarah and Michelle in the wardrobe and style department, no two ways about it, and I'd like to see Michelle and Sarah take some cues from Nancy and Hillary in the politics department, but something tells me that neither will ever happen.

Carol
    Last edited by Julogden; 10-20-2011 at 05:00 PM.
    My name is Carol.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    ..........LMAO!
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]