this is a long story. my wife cheated on me several years ago and i believe she has has other physical relationships. i hadn't thought about it too much lately, but she is getting texts from a guy and sexting with him. monday night she suggested they meet at a local restaurant for drinks. I"M scared. I have used the crossdressing as a way to cope with it and have pushed the limit wearing bras to bed and moving some of my panties and bras up stairs into an extra bedroom as my wife and i are recent empty nesters.

i don't really want to quit, but today at work i told a co worker that i was going to quit and now i am here and on ebay looking at what i bid on a few days ago and the itch is starting again...

I know I don't want to quit...i don't know why i don't WANT to, but i sure the hell don't want to grow old alone. I know i was a jerk by pushing the limit by wearing the bra to bed, but i did it because she hurt me by cheating and sexting and at one point this summer i would rather crossdress than be married to her. maybe that would be a good thing, but i don't want to lose her.

she has ms and she is fatigued often and that presents it's own resentment as i feel like a maid as she doesn't often lift a finger. since i feel like a maid, you can guess what my crossdressing imagination has run with that scenario, as well as the scenario that she has been cheating. Which feeds the need to crossdress as i must not be fulfilling her needs.

I am at a loss...