Thread: Pink Fog ? More like Pink Typhoon !

Pink Fog ? More like Pink Typhoon !

I have been dressing up a storm this week and have visited many a local mall, department stores, ladies wear shops etc ... My sister is away and has left her car with us so my wife takes it to work and leaves me with our car so I can "play" as she calls it. What a great week I have had, but I think tomorrow (Friday) will be even better..... I asked my wife what we had planned for the weekend and she said well, Friday I have to go to work for the day, you have to get dressed and go play around town and then we have 2 full days to do whatever we want. So I finally said to her, why don't I just stay dressed up for you tomorrow and then when you get home we can both go out and play and it would just be us girls hitting the town to try on some dresses and stuff... she said, for sure, whatever you want to do. So now I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight. I will make sure I get some pictures and post those along with the details of our first night out together.

I am wondering one thing though, is it strange that I own 18 bras and my wife owns 8, I own 57 pairs of panties and my wife has about 25, I have 3 garter belts and my wife owns zero !! The list goes on, not just with lingerie but with skirts, dresses, make-up, shoes, boots etc ... Hmmmm, perhaps my wife is borrowing my clothes and not telling me, I'll have to try and catch her !

Take care,

Danni

Wow that sounds like an amazing time out. I hope you both have a great time!!!

Yes Danni I think it is very strange and think that you should package some of them up and send them to me. Everyone know I am a girl in need

Hope you have a great weekend playing

Sounds exciting. Have fun.

Cindy Jean

I am wondering one thing though, is it strange that I own 18 bras and my wife owns 8, I own 57 pairs of panties and my wife has about 25, I have 3 garter belts and my wife owns zero !! The list goes on, not just with lingerie but with skirts, dresses, make-up, shoes, boots etc ... Hmmmm, perhaps my wife is borrowing my clothes and not telling me, I'll have to try and catch her !

Ok, you got me on the panties. Take comfort in knowing, I get reminded of it regularly. lol Fortunately, she wear everything of mine whenever she wants to except the bras/panties. We just don't do that. And then to make it all more confusing, she'll pick me up a new pair of shoes on sale, or a top or dress, only to tell me later I have way too many articles of clothing/shoes. And that, is precisely why, she is the gg and I am only gender enhanced!!!

Girl all I can say is you are one lucky pink typoon survivor! You had better make this weekend a be nice to the wife weekend! I see a dozen red roses in her near future! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Sounds like the wife should be on the receiving end of that shopping trip, so she can catch up with you! Have a great weekend!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Hmmm thats curious, my boyfriend also has much more sexy underwear than I own. Lol. He also owns more skirts and has a lot more wardrobe space than me. If I let him , he'd never stop buying and fill the house with it I'm sure. But I love him so I don't have a problem. Its our little joke.

Hi Tina B, when we go shopping , it's one item for me and 2 for him, Lol He has impecable taste, shame he's not the same size as me. The only thing I can borrow are his stockings, he's got hundreds!