Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Batman as a rollmodel for closeted CD's

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar

Batman as a rollmodel for closeted CD's

I had an epiphany when watching a clip of some Batman movie or another. In the scene, Bruce Wayne is surrounded by all his Batman stuff in what those familiar with the comic/movie will recognize as the bat cave. He goes into the Bat Cave in a tuxedo, and emerges several minutes later as Batman.

But it's more than just a dressing room or a closet. The Bat Cave is a secretive location and well defended. Simply put, it'd be almost impossible for anybody but Bruce Wayne and his trusty butler Alfred to access the Bat Cave.

So I think I need a girl cave at this point to house my growing girlie wardrobe from prying eyes. Let's face it, if Bruce Wayne left his masks and capes strewn about his mansion for all to see, his enemies would know who/where to hit.

I'm at that point there there's hardly a room without a bra slung over something, or dress puddled across the floor. Even the folded and hung clothes are pushing into suit and tie territory.

Now Bruce Wayne had the extensive Wayne Manor over which to build his Bat Cave. Oh and lest we forget, limitless resources left to him by his parents.

Krista1985 Manor is a 1 bedroom apartment in a walk up building with no 'grounds' to speak of. And my bank account is a fraction of a fraction of what Bruce Wayne can bring to the table. So what's a girl to do to protect her secret identity? Any thoughts? Any success stories from your own experience?

Gold Member
    I have a all black Cat; and in the dark, when all you see is a glimpse of his head outlined in
    some dim light, You would think that Bat-Man was sitting their. And my wife agrees. LOL
    Rader

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Think; Plastic bags, Krista! I stick nearly EVERYTHING into some type of bag or other!
    I WISH I could keep all Sherry's things at my home location like u do! Instead of running to my office store room whenever I need something or other!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nri0K...&feature=feedu

i dont know if i can post youtube links cause i never see people do that so. if its illegal .. sorry in advance..

D'OH!!!!!! I am soooooooo angry and disappointed with myself that the batman/crossdressing analogy never occured to me!!!!

I must really be losing my touch!

I love it! Well done!

Yes yes yes!!!! Krista you hit the nail in the head. Good job
    the boy became the girl>>>> frances

For you old timers who remember the old 50's B&W Superman TV show. Clark lived in an apartment and kept all the "Superman" costumes behind a secret panel in the closet. And he only needed eyeglasses to disguise himself. So it can be done for less than Batman.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

It's easy to keep the secret identity, I just keep the closet door closed, when I'm not in it. I've moved all my female stuff in to the master bedroom closet, with a little over flow in a spare bedroom closet. I"ve given over my chest of drawers to Tina's stuff, while my guy stuff in in a chest of drawers in a closet outside the bedroom door, no one goes into either, besides the wife and I. The rest of the house looks just fine for any and all company. After all who has the price of a great cave now days, besides sliding down that pole to the bat cave would be rough on the skirts and dresses, not to mention what it would do to hose, and I don't think the Batmobile comes in Pink.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

***** POW *****

Having a female butler to lace up your corset would be pretty cool...

**** BAM ****
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bridgetta View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nri0K...&feature=feedu

i dont know if i can post youtube links cause i never see people do that so. if its illegal .. sorry in advance..
    Nice link, Bridgetta! Now, if I only had one at least 3 TIMES as big as hers, I could keep all my things on one place!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Don't dream it, be it. SweetTransvestite's Avatar
    Everytime I think about how bad it sucks to be in male mode around femme things in public, I think about how bad it must've sucked for Bruce Wayne to talk to Gordon as himself. So yeah-I definitely relate to the Batman lifestyle.

I love this Batman analogy when it comes to Crossdressing and I brought it up at least twice in this forum before. Bruce Wayne intrigued me since I was a kid because he's playing his less-super persona and hiding his real "cool" identity secret. It always got me and I did mention this analogy before, here!

It is when you are Batman it is when you are at best but there's few or none who would appreciate you in your Super Secret Identity. Because if you do expose your Identity, Bruce Wayne's life is going to end.. and the Joker will get you.

We' ve had Zorro too :-))

Well, O.K. - but then again, it wasn't all sweetness and light for Batman either. After all, he had the Joker and the Riddler to contend with to cramp his style. Many of us have our own version of those nemeses to keep us on a short leash...

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    The walk in closet in the video would fit the bill. I suppose until I have a place like that, it's good ole' fashioned padlocked trunks for me. And thanks for all the responses and advice! I think this duality/secrecy thing is something we all fret over in our own way until coming out. That seems to happen to most of us by admission or accidental discovery sooner or later. I don't know if my time will come for that big step, but the wise man always says, "We'll see."

For now I'm content to play Captain Crossdresser, the Transgender-avenger in the privacy of my own home. Even Bruce Wayne didn't roll into being Batman right away. There was training and junk. Perhaps when the time comes I will journey into the high Himalayas to seek out my TG Rim-po-che (Tibetan honorific for teacher) and master this thing

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I always wanted to have the Batpole. It would make changing outfits so much easier.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Good for Batman and the Batcave...but......I prefer Catwoman rollmodel..specially Julie Newmar's
    Last edited by BlondeFarrah; 10-21-2011 at 04:01 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lipstick, high heels, panties and mini skirt...that's me!!! Farrah

Don't dream it, be it. SweetTransvestite's Avatar
    I've found Phantom of the Opera's "Masquerade" number to be quite relative to life too.

Banned Read only
    Batman is a horrible role model.

Joker is far better than bat-breath.

Mostly because... Who is the real Joker? "If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it be multiple choice."

PS: I am. I'm the real Joker.

Talking Oops! Wrong thread?

Oops! I think I just posted my graphic on the wrong thread a moment ago?

Consdering what the Joker just posted, I think it applies here Much, MUCH better?

Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not sure about being a role model for CD's but I always did think Batty pushed the envelope a bit, especially in kid's comics. Two guys in their 30's who run around in capes and tights and live with their Aunt? Have a butler who calls them "Master"? Slide up and down a pole all day?Have a gallery of colorful, psychotic off beat villains fresh from the looney bin? Sounds like some kind of LGBT "dream" life to me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Well, I tried a version of that cave idea when I was a kid and it did not turn out so well..

When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was really a bear.

actually, that is a Jack Handy story. I love him... I think just like he does...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Krista1985 View Post
    So what's a girl to do to protect her secret identity? Any thoughts?
    I think the Harry Potter Invisibility Cloak would work quite nicely!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by flatlander_48 View Post
    I think the Harry Potter Invisibility Cloak would work quite nicely!!
    Or stick with Bruce/Batsy. Be a bumbling fool as Bruce (normal mode), and a smart, sophisticated (dressed up mode)... Okay this is hard for me to praise Batsy...

Quote Originally Posted by Krista1985 View Post
    I had an epiphany when watching a clip of some Batman movie or another. In the scene, Bruce Wayne is surrounded by all his Batman stuff in what those familiar with the comic/movie will recognize as the bat cave. He goes into the Bat Cave in a tuxedo, and emerges several minutes later as Batman.

But it's more than just a dressing room or a closet. The Bat Cave is a secretive location and well defended. Simply put, it'd be almost impossible for anybody but Bruce Wayne and his trusty butler Alfred to access the Bat Cave.

So I think I need a girl cave at this point to house my growing girlie wardrobe from prying eyes. Let's face it, if Bruce Wayne left his masks and capes strewn about his mansion for all to see, his enemies would know who/where to hit.

I'm at that point there there's hardly a room without a bra slung over something, or dress puddled across the floor. Even the folded and hung clothes are pushing into suit and tie territory.

Now Bruce Wayne had the extensive Wayne Manor over which to build his Bat Cave. Oh and lest we forget, limitless resources left to him by his parents.

Krista1985 Manor is a 1 bedroom apartment in a walk up building with no 'grounds' to speak of. And my bank account is a fraction of a fraction of what Bruce Wayne can bring to the table. So what's a girl to do to protect her secret identity? Any thoughts? Any success stories from your own experience?
    You nailed it girl - I love the analogy (I am gal that just loves the Batman) so this is so delicious to read this I've actually taken to leave a lot of my bras, panties left out in the open these days though (but just in my bedroom) and I do clean up when I have guest. But when I'm by myself, I love the sight of my outfits, panties, lipstick and other female necessities just lying about ready for me at a glance!