I collect die-cast models, and two weeks ago I attended a local toy/comic book show and sale that was held in my area. One of the vendors who had a table selling die-cast vehicles at the show was a rather well dressed older woman, whom I strongly suspect is a CD/TV/TG, whichever. The reason I suspect she is one of us ladies, is that she was dressed much better (top, jacket, skirt, hose) than the other vendors, was there by herself, had a fairly deep voice, had large hands, and had an overall larger build. We talked about die-cast stuff and I was able to get a business card from her.

Anyway, I would love to contact her as I am always looking to enlarge my TG circle of friends in this area, which is pretty slim pickings to begin with. I am not sure how to approach her to discuss. I am thinking about calling her or e-mailing her to discuss die cast items she has for sale, and then try to back into the conversation some how to ask her if she is transgendered, and if she says Yes, then I will tell her about Sarah. However, at the same time I don't want offend the lady if it turns out she is really a GG.

I would appreciate any suggestions from the other ladies out there on the best way to go about this. Thanks.