Thread: I feels so good!

Stephania

I feels so good!

I'd sure like to understand why it feels so good to get into a nice pair of panties, pantyhose, a nice skirt, femme shorts a top that matches whatever I have on and some nice sexy shoes. Oh and when the time is right some beautiful lingerie! Man! I feel like a woman!

That sums it up in a few short words.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stepanie View Post
    I'd sure like to understand why it feels so good to get into a nice pair of panties, pantyhose, a nice skirt, femme shorts a top that matches whatever I have on and some nice sexy shoes. Oh and when the time is right some beautiful lingerie! Man! I feel like a woman!
    You forgot the Bra with Forms. It is like putting iceing on a cake. LOL
    Rader

And it just feels and gets better and better. xxx Jenny

Obviously I must be doing something wrong? Feels normal to me.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Because it beats the crap out of wearing jeans and a t-shirt! lol I agree Stepanie..."It feels so good!"

It feels good partly because of the physical and emotional aspects. Physically, the lingerie, dresses etc are generally much finer and silkier than tough old jeans and man shirts. Emotionally, we feel good because deep down it's who we are and how we like to express ourselves.

Tash

Maybe you have a transvestic fetish? Probably has something to do with conditioning, honestly. You get excited seeing pretty girls all the time, it's inevitable that the association between the girls and the clothes kicks in.

I agree! Life is great when I'm me! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Freddy is serving up some lovely Pink Fog Soufle at her tea party. Dessert anyone?

[SIZE=1](Maybe it's flan....)[/SIZE]

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I agree. When I put on panties and a bra I just feel great. I feel like I have extra energy. If I am going to do any cleaning around the house, I find wearing a bra and panties make the chore effortless.

yes i agree i love the feel of sexy panties and a short skirt

Banned Read only
    Because it makes you feel sexy, pretty and feminine.

[SIZE="4"]Oh, don't even get me started![/SIZE]

OK!

To feel feminine and prissy, glamorous and sexy, silky and smooth, oh, it feels so natural, so right, so me!!!!
    To wear my new 36C Playtex contour bra (pic below), my perky nipples pushed into the tip, the tip poking forward, I slip into a Rago girdle with attached garters and white top laced thigh highs, I step into a pretty ruffled white lace silk panty. I love to drape a silky camisole over my breasts and hike up a short silk slip as it barely hides the tops of my white lace silky thigh highs. Add some white ankle strap high heel pumps...oh lala!!
    I continue to add my silky shear, see-thru front button blouse and short skirt and I would be ready....to add a soft blonde curlie wig, make-up, pearl earrings and necklace, girly sunglasses, and a small strap clutch!
    To see myself, the full length mirror reveals the curves of a feminine classy female...it's "eye Candy" ...hey that's me!

I was designed to feel this way. From my 36C breasts that yearn to be contoured, shaped, and raised above my underskin. To my sensitive perky nipples that beg to be tickled in soft fabric and rubbed by my pearl necklace. My love machine does have a handle, but it too, is as sensitive as my nipples. To feel a soft breeze through satin lace ruffled panties tingles every receiptor under my skin, enhancing the pleasure I feel when my strap high heel pumps, cause my soft derrier curves, to round out and feel full. Those cheeks jut up into the air, causing my black short skirt to float, showing "peeks of lace".
    This is how I describe my heaven, [SIZE="4"]IT FEELS SO GOOD[/SIZE]...... to me, nothing in this life beats it!

Sorry, I get carried away sometime..... *giggle*
    Last edited by candykowal; 10-20-2011 at 09:48 PM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Don't know why just feels comfortable and relaxing. To bad i don't get more of this relax time. Tonight just put on a comfortable summer dress, panties,pantyhose,bra and watching TV and chatting in a very long awaited relaxing night.

I'm flying into Atlanta tonight and am going out as Susan in about 2 hours. I have already picked out my outfit for tonight. Shear light tan stockings, tight waist clincher with six garters, thin black bra so a little nipple will show and the boobs will have some bounce. On the outside a black pencil skirt just above the knees with a black low cut long sleeve black tight fitting top, maybe a floral print silk top. Not sure yet on the top. I'm sitting hear in Jacksonville, Fl watching all the well dressed women getting on the aircraft and wishing I was already dressed up. I can't hardly wait. Hope I get to sit next to one of the good looking well dressed ones on the aircraft tonight. Gotta go!

I'm sorry but I had to add to my last post on this thread. I have all of the below talked about clothing on and am at a great bar / restaurant In Atlanta mid town drinking and eating with some really cool GG's. I feel great. Every once in a while you hit the Jack pot. It so fun to interact with GG's. Ps I didn't get to sit by a good looking well dressed GG on the airplane.

Quote Originally Posted by stepanie View Post
    It takes a real man to dress like a woman!

I think Molly fits you

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    You forgot the Bra with Forms. It is like putting iceing on a cake. LOL
    Rader
    Without the boobs, there's no cake to put icing on. You're just a man in a dress.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Pretty much, Karen. Just fits right for me.