Thread: Therapist in Texas

Therapist in Texas

Hey everyone,

I recently came out to my wife and it has needless to say caused some turmoil in our marriage. I am currently looking for a therapist in Texas that specializes in crossdressing or gender issues that can help my wife and I, I live in a small town so phone sessions would be prefereable. If anyone has any info that could help me I would appreciate it.

Cassie

what part of texas?im near austin
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

Unfortunately, Texas is like cow manure.... It's spreads pretty far. So, you could be most anywhere.

The Houston area rancher bragged to the Vermont farmer that he could drive for 2 days in his pickup before getting to the other side of his ranch. The Vermont farmer comiserated that he once had a pickup like that, too.

In the Dallas area, Feleshia Porter is well known and respected as a gender-oriented therapist. She works with many local transgender patients and has spoken at many of our TG support group meetings. I don't know whether or not she conducts "distance sessions" via telephone. But, I'm certain a phone call would answer your questions. Just Google "transgender therapist near Dallas" to get her number.

Carrie Davis seemed ready to help you find someone, if you're near Austin.

If you're closer to Houston, SAT, ELP, Panhandle, or the Valley, other forum members may be able to help. I know we have great membership representation in each of those areas.

Take heart that, if you and your wife can continue to communicate, things can work out with the help of a good therapist. You're doing the right thing and it is worth the effort.
    Susan

"Not sure who I am, yet. But, I'll let you know..."