Thread: Thank you all

Thank you all

I hinted to my wife about wearing limngerie and she responded by letting me wear her nighty.It didnt fit right so she even offered to buy me some with matching panties. I have not pressed for stockings and such but feel very good.it is throught the comments and support here i have to thank for this. i feel like a big weight is off me. More to come

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    You are very fortunate to have a wife that is at least somehat accepting. Be sure to let her know that you appreciate her response. More importantly, let her know that you are still the man she married in every way!! You are a member of our big family and we want to take care of you!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Sissy has it right. You must always be the man she married and remembers, always. Dont press her, she sounds like she is willing to help. Give her big hugs, and communicate a lot.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Appreciate and thank her for everything that she does. Don't push her and let her be part of any discussion.
    Dana Ryan

I agree, let her know what she means to you! Above all don't push her! Have fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: