Thread: Making progress

Talking Making progress

I got married about three months ago.
    She knows I enjoy wearing her undies and sometimes she will ask me to wear a thong or panties. We have been shopping and she has bought me bra's and panties. We were doing some christmas shopping and I decided to wear one of her thongs but grabbed one of my bra's. She isn't surprised when I wear one of her thongs but right before we walked in the store I grabbed her hand and let her feel the VS miraculous I had on. She made a face and we shopped for the rest of the evening. This was the first time she had been in public with me wearing a bra(I had a jacket on all night). She says she doesn't mind the underwear but doesn't like the idea of crossdressing. We just ordered from VS for both of us and half of it was mine. I have a pair of black pumps but with this order from VS there are a new pair of peep toe sling backs for me

I think I'm making progress towards dressing with her at some point. My goal is to go to a secluded beach this summer and lay out in my new VS swimsuit with her. Am I trying to jump in too deep too quick? She has been contributing to my little secret for several years now...... What do you think?

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I think that you should be careful and let her have some voice in what you can do. She might be fine with some of it, but not other parts.
    Dana Ryan

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I think Dana gave you the right advice. If you push things you might lose her. I told my late wife that I was a crossdresser when I proposed to her, and we had almost 50 years together. But I always let her set the pace as to what I could do. It worked out fine for both of us!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Good advice here. Forcing her to touch you and find something never experienced before could be a shock to her, whether she could see it or not. Keep her in the picture and part of what you do and decide to do. She needs to feel that the two of you are doing this together. You may be dressing, but she is doing the coping.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I think you are on the right track, but you better slow the train down to avoid derailment! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

She has seen me in a bra before but it has always been in the bedroom both with and without clothes. Everything has been fine and she doesn't have any issues with me wearing her bra's(in private) but when I bought a bra for myself about a year ago she didn't take to it very well. Since then she has bought me several more.

From what I have been reading the biggest thing is to take it slowly and be honest with each other.

Excellent advice throughout this thread. My first wife was not supportive at all, but she "Tried" to be at times, or at least, she pretended to try. But she stayed wishy washy and it just never worked, but it's who I am and she knew it before we married.

If she shows signs of being wishy washy, or back & forth with her opinion, it could mean trouble. So, just go slow and don't take a mile when she gives an inch. Best of luck! It sounds as if you're in a better situation than I was.