Thread: love the fall

bobbie sue

love the fall

I just love the fall of the year because I love the feel of the cool breeze blowing up my dress or skirts ,what about you,

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I love the colder weather because most of my clothes were bought with colder weather in mind! It's terrific to be able to "find" all the gems that have been hidden in the closet all summer!

tina

I like it a little cooler too. When I dress, I often get considerably warmer than usual.

I also like fall, winter and spring because I shave during those months. In the summer, I need to wear shorts in public and am too self conscious to shave then.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

I love the cooler season so that I can wear my fave outfits out and not sweat. The cooler air feels great on my clothes too.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Quote Originally Posted by joanna4 View Post
    I love the cooler season so that I can wear my fave outfits out and not sweat. The cooler air feels great on my clothes too.
    I agre I love the fall the best.

I live in he San Francisco Bay area where even during the summer I can have the hot dry wind blow up my legs under my skirt and then drive into San Francisco and get what you describe as the cool fall breeze blowing the same place. It really is nice to live where I can live the best of both sides (weather and gender) so easily.

Me too. It's my favourite time of the year, but also the busiest. I can never find enough time to sit down, relax and enjoy the season.

I, too, love the fall. Break out the bras, the sweats, the flannel shirts, and let's go!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]The cooler weather is a good thing. When I'm dressing to go out, the adreniline in my system causes me to sweat in such a way that no deoderant stick does any good. In the summer I place a box fan blowing directly on me while getting ready to help keep me dry. The cooler weather seems to alleviate the problem.

I do miss the cool air from the air conditioning vent blowing up my skirt though. Very refreshing.
    [/SIZE]