Thread: Really missing Katie. Any advice please?

Really missing Katie. Any advice please?

Hi everyone.
    So i've recently moved house, my new house needs alot of work, so most of my things (including Katie's clothes etc) have gone into storage. It's been about 2 weeks now since i've had the opportunity to dress up, and its going to be about another 2 months until i can dress again.
    I am finding it very difficult at the moment. I am surprised how much it is affecting me, not being able to dress. I'm more irritable, grumpy and stressed. It's not doing me any good at all, i hadn't realised how much i need Katie until now.
    There is no way that i can dress at the moment, so i wanted to know if anyone has had to go through this before, or if anyone has any advice to help me through.
    Thank you.
    Katie

Ya time like this have to be the worst, don't they. In the past, I have spent extra time grooming. Maybe if you took that extra time preparing the bod from head to toe you will connect with Katie. Then try practicing your walk, talk and gestures. This is what I do to get rid of a little stress, hope it helps.

Platinum Member
    Distractions helped get me through my last long dry spell. It sounds like you have enough to keep you busy most of the time.

I've found large amounts of Rum helps, and if that doesn't work, there are drugs out there.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Would looking through catalogs and planning future outfits help?? That way you can be thinking about it, even if you can't really participate right now??

Is there ANYTHING you could wear, at this point? Something small. Underdress, perhaps?? Even a favorite piece of jewelry??

Maybe it's time for a worry stone in your pocket. Find a smooth stone that feels good in your hand... Mine is a piece of polished amethyst that has a curve that fits my thumb. It's therapeutic to just rub my thumb back and forth across it.

Just Elizabeth

Run down to the lumber store and buy a pink hammer... Pink screw drivers. Pink work gloves. Pink hard hat. Anyone asks tell then its for breast cancer awareness!! Support a great cause and fem up your home work projects at the same time...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Run down to the lumber store and buy a pink hammer... Pink screw drivers. Pink work gloves. Pink hard hat. Anyone asks tell then its for breast cancer awareness!! Support a great cause and fem up your home work projects at the same time...
    I really like that idea Karren. Think i'm going to have to do that! Can't believe i haven't thought of that before!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Good advice here. Why disconect yourself so completely???

S

Aspiring Member
    Karren i laughed really hard at that! Too funny

Katie,

I go thru periods where i dont dress at all. Like some of the other girls mentioned grooming and skin care are a great way to ease the urge. There are alot of fem things that you could treat yourself to that dont involve clothes. Long Baths in the candlelight with a good book is a great way to de-stress and treat yourself to to a femme evening. I know you have your things in storage, so maybe you could set up your new closet to accept your wardrobe and primp it out for your girly things. It might give you some relief from the anxiety, knowing that your new home has a place for Katies things.

Just some ideas,
    -Donni-

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The BEST thing u can do is ANYTHING that gets your mind off Katie!
    However, if u find that's impossible, I have done what Elizabeth suggests! Shop, order things, plan for your next dressing opportunity whenever it comes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Elizabeth View Post
    Would looking through catalogs and planning future outfits help?? That way you can be thinking about it, even if you can't really participate right now??

Is there ANYTHING you could wear, at this point? Something small. Underdress, perhaps?? Even a favorite piece of jewelry??

Maybe it's time for a worry stone in your pocket. Find a smooth stone that feels good in your hand... Mine is a piece of polished amethyst that has a curve that fits my thumb. It's therapeutic to just rub my thumb back and forth across it.

Just Elizabeth
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!