Thread: Great Party last night

Talking Great Party last night

What a great time last night! We went to a halloween party at a friends house and I presented en femme for the first time. I went as a cheerleader and my SO went as a football player. The girls absolutly loved my costume! My SO did my makeup and did a great job. Conceler, foundation, eye shadow, fake eyelashes, eyeliner, mascara and bright red nail polish(this I put on myself and it creeped the SO out a bit).

Going as a cheerleader, I didn't have to suffer with heels (thank God) and wore my Underarmor as leggings (the panty hose idea didn't fly) and I played it up to the hilt! I seemed to be the center of attention among all the girls (there was one other MTF there). They coudn't believe the transition! One thing - they kept feeling my boobs to see what I stuffed with (t-shirts - didn't want to get realistic) What's that about? My SO would mostly sit there and shake her head...

Later in the evening, some guy I didn't know who was kind of a blowhard actually tried to pick me up! I noticed all night he seemed to be around me as we sat with some friends. As he got more drunk, he started to put the moves on but I just turned to ignore him and he finally went away. My SO got a kick out of that and some of the GG's said, "Now you know what we have to go through", I said "yea but he had to really be drunk to try to pick me up!'

The SO is usually always the center of attention at parties but this time I was and I'm not sure she liked that... She said next time I get to be a girl so I said well maybe we'll go as girls together!

Anyway - a great way to step outside for the first time and a great time had by all (except for the drunk...).

Edit: Here is a link to the picture (be kind please...)

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink
    Last edited by VanessaJCD; 10-31-2011 at 08:00 AM.
    Hugs and Kisses,

Vanessa Jane

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U KNOW you've left out the best part, rite, Vanessa? The PICTURES!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sounds like another great Halloween party!!! We all would love to see the pictures!

Just leaving you hanging!

Actually SO took the pictures. I'll get them and post later!!
    Hugs and Kisses,

Vanessa Jane

Aww, come on, you dressed as a cheerleader and had no pantyhose on?

Bump to include picture link...
    Hugs and Kisses,

Vanessa Jane