Thread: Anyone dressing for Halloween?

Wink Anyone dressing for Halloween?

staying at home giving out candy

i dressed at work today and so did my girlfriend (she dressed as a guy obviously). i got lots of compliments on my outfit. i wore girl jeans, a sweater as well as my wig and makeup. it was fun!
    <3 Jenny

i got dressed for the day and will stay home to give out candy

I'm dressed, but not for Halloween

I am also dressed, but not for halloween

I'm underdressed as I have to work tonight. Lol I'm actually at work right now
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Dressed also but not for halloween, I would want to be dressed in some sexy costume for halloween, not just dressed .

I dress as A S/M Bitch my title was { one bad ass Bitch} it was asome had a ball wearing leather skirt & hauter top fish nets 4in heels boots

Heck, I'm just Halloween, yet dressed too...

Lost a bet (don't bet against an Englishwoman regarding football!), so went out as Catwoman. Had to find some F/M stiletto heels (How does she run around Gotham City in those?) and a grey unitard. Lots of fun, but I don't usually wear a 5" heel, so there was some foot pain as I adjusted. (Most of my heels are 3".)

All my female friends who know about my dressing and about Carla wanted me to be Black Swan tonight. I messed up big time on it though not realising what a popular costume it was going to be. I figured in a black leotard and white regulation ballet tights with a tutu I could work it. Unfortunately not to be, all sold out. Best I could do was make a pseudo ballet skirt out of a black slip. Bit of a fail. And then no one came to the door. I can still complete the costume for myself at a later date.

Carla.

My wife didn't seem thrilled about my breaded lady costume idea ;(
    I really hate shaving.
    [SIZE="2"]
    I give you a new commandment, that you love one another.
    Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]
    John 13:34
    [/SIZE]
    Find me: Google+

I finished work and got dressed for my 'party' then drove home. I stayed dressed all night and went out to a bar or two with my wife. She was dressed as a man it was fun.

I put on my lepard print velvet dress, gold heels, full makeup,wig plus a bib apron and carried a cook book. I was a 'Martha Stewart' for the evening. No T or T'ers cause we live in the boonies and it is too far between houses to make it worth the kids while. A more target rich environment in town.
    joank
    Southern California

I went as a scary-looking hooker. Stilletto heels, black minidress, fishnets, black lipstick and eye shadow. We went to a party then went out clubbing in the vanilla part of town. It was great fun because thats the only time of year I go to that part of town dressed.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Dispite my intentions to attend Halloween as a nudist, I did in fact wear clothing of a costumed nature for the dozens of Halloween parties and club events I attended.

I cross cross dressed. Went to work as Groucho Marx. Little did any one know that other than the jacket & tie everything else was fro nikki's side of the closet