Thread: Johnny Depp Openly Wearing Nail Polish

Johnny Depp Openly Wearing Nail Polish

Girls,

If you want to wear nail polish openly, the time is now! Johnny Depp is openly wearing bright blue nail polish on his fingers. There have been articles all-over the internet about it and he was wearing it on Letterman. Add Chuck Liddell, Len Wiseman (Kate Beckensale's Husband), Dean McDermott (Tori Spelling's Husband), and one of the Miami Heat Basketball players to the list of men that openly wear toenail polish.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    I've all ways suspect he was a CD .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by niya blake View Post
    I've all ways suspect he was a CD .
    I'm not sure it necessarily means that he is a CD just as many men that started wearing earrings in the 80's. It may be just a fashion statement, not sure, but it is advantageous that want to wear nail polish 24/7 but have been afraid.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Now if these people were wearing nail polish and it wasn't "all over the Internet" that would be something!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Penn Jillette has always worn red nail polish on his fingers. Although sometimes it's just on one finger.

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit
    Sounds like a Metrosexual man. They like skin care products, makeup, pedicures, facials, etc... They also like high end shirts and pants. There suppose to have a high disposable income to afford all these urban services and live in the urban environment.

I'm a rural country girl on a very limited budget. So if I wanted painted nails... I sand my nails and paint the house while I leave my hand and toes down on some wet paint. Kind of a red neck manicure and pedicure. I also have a good excuse if anyone asks.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

Silver Member
    Remember though, when one has a great deal of money and power they have more "ease" when it comes to personal expression. At least for today, Johnny Depp might be able to get away with it, but John the Plumber or Glen the Accountant down the street probably can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    Remember though, when one has a great deal of money and power they have more "ease" when it comes to personal expression. At least for today, Johnny Depp might be able to get away with it, but John the Plumber or Glen the Accountant down the street probably can't.
    Joe the plumber or John the accountant probably can't get away with it, but if a guy already has somewhat of a femme appearance then he can get away with it just like when men started wearing earrings.

For anyone looking to do it.
    I would suggest colors that are more understated, darker or "manly" if you will.

Doing it wearing a bright pink might not go over as well

This is nothing new - music guys have been doing black nail polish for DECADES now!

And once you start doing it and people get over the initial "shock" of it it becomes a non issue real quick.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Why not if you go out or live "Enfemme" I go to the beauty salon Have acrylic finger nails and have my toe nails done at the same time A nice pink shade at the moment

Silver Member
    As it happens, I'm wearing polish at work today for the first time. I spent quite a bit of time looking for a work-friendly color, which is a very pale, natural pink. It looks very close to my natural nail color, with just a hint of extra color. The shine is there, of course, but it's not over the top. I bought a matte topcoat, but opted not to use it, as the polish's shine is acceptable. I also buffed my nails for the first time, removing ridges. I'm very happy with the results for work. Weekends allow for a bit more color!

Lea