Thread: First time scared to death, now I want to go out All the time

First time scared to death, now I want to go out All the time

The first time I went out en femme, I was scared to death. Now I want to go out all the time! Went out Saturday to Macy's because of a big sale they had going on. Walked all over the store, was called "Ma'am" or "Miss" like 5 times. Bought a new dress, two new skirts and tops, a new nightie, and some flats. Needed to get gas for the car, then went in to get a bottle of water. The SA was so nice to me, picked up conversation for like 10 minutes. As I was walking away, a man walked in behind me asked the SA who I was. She said, " I don't know, but she sure is pretty". He said, "Yeah, and sexy too"! WOW! Made me so happy! Decided to stop for some dinner, so went to Perkins. The waitress treated me like any other girl, making small talk. My voice is sounding pretty good now, as have been practicing a lot. The manager behind the register was actually flirting with me. More big smiles on my face! Left Perkins, seen a Kohl's store close by, so decided to check it out. Bought myself a white gold necklace that was 80% off. I was running a little short on cash, so I gave the lady behind the counter my Kohl's card. Oops, forgot it was in my male name!! She looked at the card and asked me for an ID. Gave her my driving license and she gave me a shit eating grin, like, Ah Ha, you are a man in dress! Otherwise I don't think she had any idea! Didn't want to go home, I was having so much fun! I want to be Josephine all the time now! Never felt so wonderful in my whole life. Attached a couple of photos after I got home, including the new nightie I bought. I hope you like them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super pics! Looking good! The nightie is hot!
    ​Cindy

Arrow Re: First time scared to death, now I want to go out All the time

Josephine,

Looking great, glad you finally got out!

Janet:

It sounds like Josephine is having too much fun! Very nice pictures!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: