Thread: Halloween

Halloween

I have just returned from a 3 day Halloween weekend and I had a blast. My feet are sore form wearing heels, my face is sore from applying and removing makeup, and I have a smile that will last for quite a while. I dressed on Saturday in my French Maids costume and went shopping, met a girl working at KMart who really made a big deal about how cute I was. I went to a LGBT club Saturday night and needless to say there were some real sights to see. Sunday afternoon I dressed in my Little Red Riding Hood costume and went shopping some more. I know a girl who owns a busines that makes costumes, corsets etc. and because of Halloween her store was open on Sunday so I stopped in to visit. While I was there a female impersonator (performer) came in so we talked a little. Spent the remainder of the day being out and about. Went to WalMart later in the night and there was this cute girl working in the McDonald's there who made several loud comments when she saw me coming but they were all good and very complimentary. Called me "Miss It" and said she loved the costume. Anyway I had a great time and there is more to tell but I will save it for later. Hugs Riki

My local Wal*Mart employees voted on a theme for this past weekend. This seemed to be pirates, but last year's was superheroes/villains. Not only did I see a lot of pirates (and wenches), but a number of Bat-folk, and even a female Joker. Of course, I dressed as Catwoman (oh, my feet! 5" FM stiletto boots) with a *gasp* wasp waist corset (I can't breathe!), and had fun.

I think you had a fantastic halloween! It's so nice to be accepted! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikidee View Post
    Called me "Miss It" and said she loved the costume.
    Great...you got called an "it" and you liked it?
    Last edited by MissMarcie; 11-01-2011 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMarcie View Post
    Great...you got called an "it" and you liked it?
    Unless it was Cousin It (Aadams Family).