Thread: My first and second time out since I was 20....

Wink My first and second time out since I was 20....

October 29, 2011

Wow! I’m wonderfully amazed how this Halloween season went. It started on the 29th for me. We have planned to go out to this party. I bought my breast forms, clothes, and all the necessities, including stealing some of my wife’s jewelry. Her rings, of course, from what she likes to call her junk jewelry mostly silver and far from being junk. Some I gave back, and some I kept, and she’ll never see them again unless I’m wearing them. Now there is the old story, my wife kept asking me at one point what I was getting her on our 10th wedding anniversary, and I told her, nothing. But long story short, I had a ring on layaway, so when we had our tragic accident in 2005, I took her old ring and put it on one of my gold chains, so needless to say I had a wedding ring, and lo and behold it fit me for this event. Now mind you I was very nervous, but I was determined to do this event up right. I’ve been reading all these stories, and working it up to my wife, and this event was her idea, I think she thought I would back out. I’m not backing out to my CD’ing anymore, I’m getting to old to care what people think anymore. So I got ready and my daughter comes over, and she says, Dad, I’m here to do your makeup. Wow, what a treat, someone I know that I love who is very good at makeup. Probably one of the best people I know in that category, head-to-head with my other daughter of course. I have three, and the last one hasn’t really ventured there yet. Thing is, my oldest daughter doesn’t even know that I’m a CD. I do think that she suspects it. Well my wife is Mexican, and we all know about that Mexican Macho ego, and all her family and friends were present and accounted for. So I was doing this. It was a great time. My wife went semi-dressed with my Fez and a feminine suit coat and played the semi boy role, and anyway, needless to say it was great. We won First Prize for best costume. Before we went to this event we stopped for about 2 hours at a restaurant here in our town, she tells me at the last minute, hope you don’t mind but I told my brothers gf we would stop by and wish my brother a Happy Birthday! We did, and drank a Margarita or two on them. We had a blast. At first they didn’t even know who I was.
    Halloween night the 31st, I dressed up and did my own makeup, just to go to Denny’s, with my daughter and her family, and my brother-in-law and his gf. Wow, that was fun, until I had to pay the bill. Next stop was a 3 hour trip to Wal-Mart. I walked I think every single aisle in Wal-Mart in my high-heeled boots, and I’d do it again. As far as my feet hurting…I’m still ready and a raring to go. Now unfortunately I haven’t sold my wife on this whole thing yet, but I think I’m going to try to go to one of the LGBT type bars this weekend, but I’m out and it’s hard to not keep going. Although I’m a hetero, this Halloween is just too long to wait for me to feel good, and be myself. I know that statement sound funny, how can you be hetero, and run around looking like a sexy sissy, but crap, I’m going to live once, and that is what makes me feel good, so I don’t think I’m alone here, and it wouldn’t matter if I was. I seriously love the way I was treated at Wal-Mart. No one snickered or stared, or said anything derogatory.
    Trudy Evonne Monroe

I can promise you this: beauty - comes from the inside not the exterior surface. Beauty is not something you put-on...it's something you bring out. Many sisters get so caught up in trying to improve their appearance that they fail to enjoy the pleasure of becoming beautiful. ¨Renee Reyes¨

lets go shopping
    so you had an amazing time thats great everyone needs some fun what i would call ME TIME. I would have traded with you. I took 4 teenage kids two were mine out for trick or treats my wife had to work and I went in my work clothes grrrr so no dressing up and going out my wife