As you know from my previous posts, I went out dancing and partying enfemme for Halloween. It was a real step out in courage for me that I went dancing and partying in public since I don't feel that I am really all that passable. But on Halloween all things are acceptable for girlish attire on guys and I took it to the hilt. And when I got out there all decked out and dressed up, I got danced with, flirted with, and even propositioned!

I hope you like the pictures, but please keep in mind that the first pictures of myself fully dressed that I originally posted on this site were six years old and in these pictures you can see that I have put on some weight since then. (It’s one of those things that seems to go along with getting older) Still, I seem to have some appealing characteristics as far as the guys are concerned, you’ll hear more about that later in my story. I apologize for the poor picture quality, but I work with what I have.

As a bit of background, my SO has been out of town for the week and I have been Home Alone! (Hee Hee!!) As a result I’ve been able to dress fem all week long, and part of the mischief has been the planning and carrying out of my Halloween escapade.

I’ll be posting my Halloween story in segments, if the mods don’t mind. I’ll post pictures with each segment they apply to, although not all segments of my Halloween night story have photos associated with them.