Thread: Halloween: Dancing and Out on the Town!

Halloween: Dancing and Out on the Town!

As you know from my previous posts, I went out dancing and partying enfemme for Halloween. It was a real step out in courage for me that I went dancing and partying in public since I don't feel that I am really all that passable. But on Halloween all things are acceptable for girlish attire on guys and I took it to the hilt. And when I got out there all decked out and dressed up, I got danced with, flirted with, and even propositioned!

I hope you like the pictures, but please keep in mind that the first pictures of myself fully dressed that I originally posted on this site were six years old and in these pictures you can see that I have put on some weight since then. (It’s one of those things that seems to go along with getting older) Still, I seem to have some appealing characteristics as far as the guys are concerned, you’ll hear more about that later in my story. I apologize for the poor picture quality, but I work with what I have.

As a bit of background, my SO has been out of town for the week and I have been Home Alone! (Hee Hee!!) As a result I’ve been able to dress fem all week long, and part of the mischief has been the planning and carrying out of my Halloween escapade.

I’ll be posting my Halloween story in segments, if the mods don’t mind. I’ll post pictures with each segment they apply to, although not all segments of my Halloween night story have photos associated with them.

Chapter One--Preparation: Tucked and Taped, Girdled and Gussied

Chapter One--Preparation: Tucked and Taped, Girdled and Gussied.
    This evening called for the full treatment, starting with the foundation: tucking, taping girdle and pantyhose. I wanted to be in "perfect shape" so I added a little padding here and there. It's our secret, girls! Then came the forms, the makeup, the dress and the hair, nice and combed out to perfection. To top it off for the costume, I used a cute red Halloween costume pair of horns and a little red Halloween devil-girl tail. Voila!

Well, here it is--my new outfit! I felt really good wearing something so girly going out for Halloween. I hope you like what I put together. I was really pretty happy with it. I combined a black Apt9 dress and silk top with bell sleeves by Venezia Jeans, together with a nice wide bright red stretch belt to set it off, define my waistline, and give me some girly curves.

I wore my favorite black four-inch stiletto heels and a comfortable pair of pantyhose to keep warm since the evenings are getting pretty cool nowadays. I do have a few choices on the hair available, but the one I wore for Halloween is my favorite--it just seems to look the best on me. With it, I am a ravishing redhead. And I was pleased with my accessories--I had just found this wide red belt last week at a rummage sale and it finishes off the outfit perfectly. I always consider it mandatory to wear a belt of some kind when dressing enfemme because that belt is what narrows your waistline, accentuating the bust and giving you that cute, curvy hourglass shape that is so attractive on women.

Photo 1
    Photo 2
    Photo 3
    Photo 4
    Last edited by Dana7; 01-12-2012 at 01:01 PM.

The Costume

To complete the outfit for the costume, I matched the belt with a red set of horns and a little cute red tail. Rather devilish, but playful. Here is the completed costume with a little detail on the shoes:

Photo 1
    Photo 2
    Photo 3
    Last edited by Dana7; 01-12-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Chapter Two--Dinner: Solo at my Favorite Fast Food Place

I drove out to my usual fast food spot. It was strange driving in heels again. It’s always a challenge getting used to those things like trying to enter gracefully into a car with heels and a short dress!

When I went to order my hamburger the guy at the counter was a little nervous. He was fairly short--standing only around five feet tall and I towered over him with my four-inch stiletto heels on. (I normally stand 6 feet tall as it is!) He looked up at me with this quizzical look on his face as though he was trying to figure out whether he knew me. (I know just about everyone at this burger joint!) He was really friendly and made some small talk, but I was pretty sparing on the conversation because I was still pretty self-conscious about being in full dress out in public. It’s always the voice that is the dead giveaway when dressed and trying to pass as a woman.

After ordering I went and sat in the corner watching the people go through the drive-through. I imagine that several people who looked over and saw my little red horns knew that I was out for a fun time tonight! I did get a couple of stares from the guys that drove past. I gave myself a little time to get used to wearing heels again and walked around a bit. It was wobbly at first, but more sure-footed as I gained practice. After I finished eating I touched up my makeup and decided it was time to get out and do some serious dancing!

Chapter Three--Dancing at a Halloween Dance Party

I have lots of friends in the dance crowd where I live; I’ve been a dancer now for about eleven years. I dance mostly swing dance and Lindy Hop, but I am also acquainted with Latin dancing like Cha and Salsa, as well as Country Western, West Coast Swing, Waltz, and a few of the ballroom dances.

So I looked online and found a local dance place with a nice wood dance floor that I knew would have a good Halloween dance party. It was kind of cute when I arrived at the dance hall. Initially I was timid as I exited my car because I was afraid there would be someone at the dance hall who might recognize me. But I gained confidence as I continued walking across the street and the cool evening breeze felt refreshing.

As I got near the dance hall there were a few guys sitting outside. They rose and stood as I arrived, and someone even opened the door for me! I felt royal. It reminded me of something our friend Astrid Sabrina said. Whenever she goes out shopping, she says that the guys treat her like a queen. It is such a nice feeling to be treated like a lady.

After I went inside I settled in the corner and watched everyone and took some pictures of the dancers. I got a few compliments on my outfit--the ladies were all smiles. I also had someone take pictures of me on the dance floor and I had such a wonderful time. The costumes were creative and colorful, and everyone was having a great time..

It was fun being a lady in public. I felt quite at home, although it got pretty warm in the dance hall and I was getting a bit too toasty for comfort. I ended up going outside for a while to cool off and had a nice conversation with a few of the dancers.

While I was there I got to dance a few times. Once with a guy dancer and a few other times with the girls there. I am a fairly experienced dancer as a lead (male position) but not so good as a follow. (female position) Everyone was having a great time dancing, and there were some really accomplished dancers on the dance floor. It was almost like watching “Dancing with the Stars” some of them were so good. The mostly played latin dance music, but I got them to play a couple of 50's tunes so that I could swing dance.

When it was getting close to midnight I felt that I’d had enough excitement for the evening and I headed home. I reflected on the fun times and on how it felt to be girly. I debated with myself on whether to continue partying, after all it was still Halloween. But I decided to head home and rest. The taping was getting quite uncomfortable and I needed to unwind a bit.

Here are the pictures from dancing.

Photo 1
    Photo 2
    Photo 3
    Photo 4
    Last edited by Dana7; 01-12-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Chapter Four--Break: Came Home to Unwind

I came home briefly thinking I was done for the night, but after sitting down for a few minutes I got restless and decided to go back out for more! I took off the blue silk top and just wore the black dress with the red belt and red horns. I also shed the girdle, it really didn’t seem to make that much difference anyways with the dress I was wearing. So I grabbed my purse and camera and headed to the downtown bar district, where there were partiers galore in all kinds of costumes.
    Last edited by Dana7; 11-14-2011 at 01:53 AM.

You are definitely a ravishing redhead! and no surprise you were being hit on. Next time, you meet the guy at the humburger counter in guy mode, ask him if he had any interesting experiences on Halloween.

Chapter Five--Late Night Partying: The Club Scene Downtown

When I arrived downtown I went straight to the first bar I could find. There were people filling the bars with all kinds of costumes, and some of them were truly impressive. I took a picture of a guy in a fantastic Iron Man costume. When I asked him where he got his costume, he told me that he made it himself! It was complete with a light-up eye visor. Awesome! When I took a picture of a costumed lady on the sidewalk, her friend said, "Hey, that girl just took a picture of you! I smiled to myself with satisfaction.

Photo 1
    Photo 2
    Photo 3
    Photo 4
    Last edited by Dana7; 01-12-2012 at 01:15 PM.

Chapter Six--Pickups and Wolf Whistles, Propositioned

I did a lot of walking along the sidewalks between the bars downtown. And along the way, I got a lot of looks, a few double-takes, and even a few comments. I felt quite flattered when a group of guys I passed started flirting and one even gave me a wolf whistle! But what really shocked me was when I was about to enter a bar, a man in an expensive SUV pulled over to the curb next to me. He rolled down his passenger window, leaned over in his vehicle as he motioned to me and said "Hey, how about it??" like he wanted to pick me up! His SUV was empty except for himself and he was indicating that he wanted me to climb in with him. It was pretty obvious what his intentions were, and since I was walking alone, I guess that he must have either felt I was fair game or maybe he thought I was available. Hmmmmmm!

Well, I just kept walking and went into the nearest bar ahead of me, which was only a short distance, thankfully. And he wasn't the only guy who propositioned me either!!! One guy who was sitting with his friend at the entrance to a closed shop flirted with me as I walked by, saying "Hey babe, come on, I'm the best you'll ever get.", and then when I walked away from him, he said something about "nice rack"!!! LOL, if he only knew!

As I think back on the flirtation, I guess it was at least partly because of the way I looked. I was in a rather short dress, was wearing a nice pair of black heels, had my legs shaved and had a fairly ample chest so I must have been pretty convincing. But it was still a bit unnerving to get that kind of attention. Now I know how a woman feels when alone at night and she is approached by men. Pretty scary!

You know, it’s always the young ones who read you as a man and make comments about it. I was passing a small group of mid-school aged teenagers and I could tell one of the girls was checking me out, head to foot. She began whispering to her friend as they passed by, and the further they got the more they talked. I could hear them giggling after a while, and then the girl called out behind me “Hey Devil!” like she wanted me to turn around so she could get one last look. I smiled at them before I turned and left.

As the bars closed I decided it was time to head home for good. I gathered up my camera and my purse and drove home, smiling to myself all the way.

Final Chapter--Back Home

All in all, it was a memorable evening. I've never had so much fun being dressed! Although I went out by myself, I was never really alone—at the dance there were lots of friendly people. And at the bar, I always found plenty of people to chat with. But there were a few moments when I was a bit scared while walking alone between the bars. I now understand how vulnerable a woman can feel when she is out alone.

Overall, I really enjoyed myself. I took some great pictures and have some wonderful memories. It was so fun being a girl for the evening, I had the time of my life feeling like a beautiful, curvaceous woman.

You look incredible, and certainly had an amazing evening. Thanks for sharing everything!
    “They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them.” (Eddie Izzard)

You go girl! I'm glad you had a hell of a time! Beautiful outfit and the whole look was just amazing. Ah, it feels good to have the freedom (and the guts) for a night out in public dressed up like this! Keep it up, sexy lady!

Talking You are a living breathing doll

Quote Originally Posted by Dana7; (#1) 2644035 Halloween: Dancing and Out on the Town!
    As you know from my previous posts, I went out dancing and partying enfemme for Halloween. It was a real step out in courage for me that I went dancing and partying in public since I don't feel that I am really all that passable. But on Halloween all things are acceptable for girlish attire on guys and I took it to the hilt. And when I got out there all decked out and dressed up, I got danced with, flirted with, and even propositioned!
    Dana, you are a living breathing doll. What courage you displayed, and a special thanks for the great adventure story. You sound like the kind of girl that I could be first, best and life-long friends with.

When I can finally get out alone, I would love to go with you, I really would. That won't be for a while yet, I'm still developing my SO, but I can dream, can't I?

XOXOX Misti