Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How long did you visit before joining

How long did you visit before joining

Just wondering if any of you sit on the side before joining. I did for years, but all of you gave me the courage and made me feel not alone. thank you!!!

I joined immediately once I looked things over to see that it was something that I felt was a good resource, took maybe a half hour of looking over various threads.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I read quite a few posts for about 3 to 5 days then decided that this was somewhere I could find support to become the real me - even though I could not immediately admit to myself what that meant in reality.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Posted an introductory message as soon as I was approved on the site. Of course, I put it in the wrong area! I then browsed and knew I had found the right place for me to be, as everyone was very friendly and supportive.

I looked around for a hour or so then singer up. I all ways knew I was one whom would go out dressed and this site and Second Life helped me to go out. And I thank all our men and women here for that. Thank you all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I stumbled onto this site by accident. I had been on some other sites for a while but I don't like them because a lot of the stuff is all sexual explicit material and I'm not looking for that. I was on this site for about 20 mins and then signed up. I'm so glad that I found it and I love all the support I get from everybody!

I looked around about a week before signing up. This is my favorite site cause everybody is so friendly and helpful. Billie Jean

I'm quite shy, and was worried about butting in to an established community, but every post I read seemed so warm, friendly, and helpful, that after a week of lurking and reading I decided to join, still took me another two days to get the courage to post a "hello" message.

I signed up the first day I saw the sight. My GF actually found the site and refered me to it and as soon as I read the first few posts I was hooked!

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

After googling crossdressers in 2007 and coming up with this forum, I hung around for about a week reading as many threads as I could, reading FAQ, and then decided to join. I've been a member ever since.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Couple minutes. Actually Emily Ann found it first. After she got kicked off the CD Secret Garden.. And I quit in protest. She messaged me and I popped in and joined.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I joined after a couple of days.

It took me a week before I joined. Not sure why I waited so long.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    R u kidding? After dressing in a vacuum for 10 years, I'd thot I'd died and gone to heaven when Google led me to this site!

Can u say "ASAP"?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I was surfing CD sites back in 2007 and not finding much that I cared for. I was going to call it a night and stopped one last time here. Well I got caught up reading and had to log off the computer, but the very next day I came here and registered. I find it a great way of learning and sharing and supporting one another.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Someone recommended this site to me. So, I signed up immediately and have never regretted it.

I joined the first day of finding the website after reading through some of the forums. What a wonderful place to be yourself with no cliques, no put-downs and non-judgemental in ways so common to most every other site . . . .. The people here seemed informed, open and supportive. That alone was worth joining for.

After being on another forum for a while and it being very nice but I wanted more I found this site while googleing - read a few time and joined (two or three days) - very happy I found it, thank you all................Debra

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    About 20 seconds. I had first dressed that morning! The door opened and I walked through (ran?).

tina

I took a couple of weeks reading everything I could as I was struggling with cding. I then decided it was time to jump in and participate because of the great people here.
    Hugs and Kisses,

Vanessa Jane

It took me a year ro so befor I joined and about 4 years before my first post.

I was browsing a year or so ago,then decided to jump in with both feet!
    Glad I did!
    There is nothing wrong with crossdressing but there is a great deal wrong with society.

I had been struggling with being a cd and googled crossdresser. Found this site and read some threads and decided this site has the resources and people most alined with me.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    as long as it took for me to sign up.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

It took me about ten minutes to decide this is where I belong! Been happy with that choice ever sense! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: