Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How long did you visit before joining

Visited for ages. I tried to join ages ago but application failed . Glad to be here now.

I'm pretty sure I signed up on my first or second visit. This place is head and shoulders above every other gender site out there for both quantity and quality of conversation.

- Diane

3-4 days before diving in head first!

I joined 3 months ago, but only started posting tonight. After reading so many interesting threads, I thought this would be a great place to come to in order to learn more about myself and to hopefully help others with any knowledge that I may have to share.

About 20 minutes. This was the site that got me to decide on my fem name, so that I would be known by a name, and not "Hey You!"

Not that long actually. I think it was a couple of months. I just wanted to be sure it was supportive.