Thread: Got a makeup mirror for the wife.

Got a makeup mirror for the wife.

I think you all know where this is going.

Anyways yesterday while looking for her glasses I suggested she get a magnifying mirror. She always has to lean over the bathroom sink to put her makeup on. I found this out on Halloween for myself.

She thought it was a great idea, she loved one in a hotel that we were in while on vacation. "I wish they sold the fold away ones that mount on the wall", she said. I told her I'd look online. I quickly found one, and we went off to the store.

On the way I told her it would help her a lot. She just laughed and told me she wouldn't be getting it if I didn't need it too.lol. We had gone to get me a makeup kit the night before.

Anyways we're both happy, except the magnifying side bothers me a bit. Talk about finding every flaw! My goatee looks like some hideous fungus that's growing you only see under a microscope .

So I guess we can fight over the makeup mirror now..
    Last edited by Marleena; 11-15-2011 at 07:59 AM.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    "for the wife" .... riiiiiiiiiighhhhht! wink wink nudge nudge .
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Sounds like a good trade to me !! LOL
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I think Kelly had the right answer!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    I think you all know where this is going.
    Er.....does a bear &$!# in the woods?

Anyways we're both happy, except the magnifying side bothers me a bit. Talk about finding every flaw! My goatee looks like some hideous fungus that's growing you only see under a microscope .
    Ya gotta shave that sucker off, Marleena...I had one during the 5 years I stopped dressing, and when I started again, it went away pronto! I mean, you can see your lips again, and you will look so femme!!! I know, I know - it's like an old friend, and your wife probably loves it too.....
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

I bought my wife one for Christmas last year...she never thought to get one.
    She says it's the best present she got that year, and I use it too, of course.
    Hmmm, maybe this Christmas I could get her some nightys???
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Lol @ the nighties! Just make sure they're in your size.

@ Piora: I swear I'll shave after the Christmas holidays! I want to put lipsick on badly.

Do I have to shave my earlobes too? I think I enherited hairy ears from my grandfather, he was born in Transylvania. I found his birth certificate a few years back.

Oh and Piora if I shave and still look a guy in a dress I'll be really peeved.lol.

My wife bought me one for Christmas a couple years ago, I don't know I ever got my eyes on right without it. I can't look at myself in a regular mirror dressed with facial hair, much less that magnified one, it's bad enough with the man sized pores and stuff, I don't even want to think of looking at facial hair in it. And yes, shaving the ears is a good thing, unless you wear real long wigs in the same color hair.Tina B.
    Last edited by Tina B.; 11-16-2011 at 09:06 AM.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    "for the wife" .... riiiiiiiiiighhhhht! wink wink nudge nudge .
    I'll +1 to that! LOL
    Samantha -x-