Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pantyhose under jeans, took briefs off.

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar

pantyhose under jeans, took briefs off.

i decided to wear pantyhose under my jeans to work today. i still wore briefs under the pantyhose. i had these on as i taught in class in the morning and just a few minutes ago here in my second job. the briefs-pantyhose cover was kinda tight so i went to the bathroom and took one of them off, the briefs.
    its not so tight now in that area. the pantyhose is less constricting. the gusset is refreshing, it feels cool down there even if im in jeans. i folded my briefs and tucked them into my backpack.
    i've never been in just pantyhose under my jeans before. it feels good and the rough denim just slides over my nyloned legs. hmmm... might do this again tomorrow.

The feel of trouser legs rubbing over the tights (pantyhose) is amazing! Been a while since i've worn tights to work, perhaps...

I know that's a great feeling with jeans but wait 'till you try it with a pair of satiny lined dress slacks....now That's a WOW feeling!

For some strange reason girls jeans don't feel so rough on the legs although the denim looks to be very similar.
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Quote Originally Posted by Gina X View Post
    For some strange reason girls jeans don't feel so rough on the legs although the denim looks to be very similar.
    And skirts feel even less rougher!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    And skirts feel even less rougher!
    Smoooth as anything that's ever touched my skin! I love womens clothing

A GG I knew years ago made a comment one day about wearing pantyhose without panties. I did not say anything but I guess my facial expression was enough to gain a response from her. She just looked at me in a very casual way and said, "There is a reason they call them PANTYhose," and then flashed me a wink. I have followed her advice ever since

I have worn pantyhose or nylons of some type for the past fourty years! In fact I haven't own regular socks sense I was a teenager! 'Nothing beats a great pair of legs'! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I injoy thigh highs under my jeans, they don't constrict anything further up if you know what I mean. and I agree they do feel good, I also love to add a nice pair a of pantys. If only my coworkers knew what I had on under my jeans.

I always wear tights under my jeans to work.

The only worry I have about it is that sound they make when you're pulling them back up after going to the loo, I'm always a little paranoid that someone in the next stall will hear and work out what I'm doing, not that anyones said anything yet.

It is a great feeling, I suggest doing it every day

/Katie

That exactly is what I am wearing today, jeans and PH. I do wear briefs inder the PH because i find it more comfortable. I like cotton panties to absorb the sweat.
    I love this combination, and it looks great when the PH shows a bit under the trouser legs
    Last edited by Annajose; 11-13-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Wink Things that go "..........." in the loo

Oh, there've been all sorts of times I've worried about what people can hear while I'm in the loo...

Most guys are too self conscious in toilets to pay attention to subtle sounds like your tights, Katelyn. You know men, never listening! ::wink::

Pantyhose (tights) under jeans or slacks feel great. As a bonus, if you were to spend anytime in Canada during the colder months, you would also discover that tights will keep you warm under any pants while not been bulky.

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    just got home from work.

off with the work hose, air the legs for a few minutes, put on the home hose

oh i wish i could get some of those soft, warm, sensual feelings out of clothe sliding over my skin, just does not happen or even cross the mind of a GG, we loose again. shucks

Aspiring girly girl sweetvictoria's Avatar
    I often wear pantyhose under my pants at work. I love the feeling. I never wear any underwear with them, panties or briefs. Worrying about others finding out is kinda exciting actually. I was frisk searched on time at work (thats normal) and the person doing the search pulled up my pant legs. I was wearing suntan pantyhose. I am not sure if he noticed but he probably did. Nothing has been said. I can always say they were support stockings or something.

Most of the time I love to wear pantyhose under my jeans. But I am not a fan of regular pantyhose, I like to wear seamless pantyhose mostly from wolford.

I have done it a few times and it feels so good and other people around have no idea

Love the pantyhose n jeans feel. In fact, I love just the pantyhose feel. Love to sleep in them, too.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Almost always wear pantyhose once it gets cold out. I have them on right now. I never go without panties though, I know that woman just wear the hose with no panties but I like the extra panties, makes my pantyhose last longer also. My wife always tells me that when I wear pantyhose I am not supposed to wear the panties, my response is always' "yes but you want me to not wear either so I can't win either way".

Hi girls.
    I wear pantyhose or thigh highs uner jeans,mostlly girl jeans.some from Walmart,Sears,Costco.
    Gloria,s my favorite.
    Last edited by Bobbie S; 11-12-2011 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Spelling

Monica, yes. I pretty much always wear tights under my jeans when I'm out clearing snow in the winter or doing other outdoor stuff. I never used to wear panties underneath but recently I've started to. Hanes invisibles are my favourites but I can't seem to find them anymore. My guy mode underpants are as close to panties as it gets too, they're just not in pretty colours. I don't work outside of the home so I don't have the option of wearing to the office but I have often worn my tights when I go grocery shopping, always hoping I'll see a GG wearing the same kind as me. Sadly this never happens. I've not seen a woman in hose in my town in about 4 years. I sleep in my nylons about 4 nights a week as I just can't bear to take them off (and frankly pyjama pants are really annoying).

That is a great feeling and it is 90% of my dressing. It's a cool feeling when i take me socks of and walk in the mall with only pantyhose and shoes, its also a great feeling as the pantyhose feel.

Good style teach - feel the vib

I wear pantyhose all winter to keep warm(denote the sarcasm).

Well it does keep you warm, and feel good too.
    Over the years I must admit I wear mostly cotton panties and modal.
    I do not like to constantly be reminded of my girlish ways by slippery nylon, I am more comfortable in cotton. When I dress at home that is different, I will wear slippery stuff.......
    polythene pam