Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pantyhose under jeans, took briefs off.

Panties under tights or pantyhose. Here is my theory. If I am wearing say, a leotard or bodysuit with the tights, and the panties would show, I don't wear the panties. If I am wearing pantyhose or tights under jeans, my choice is high cut panties, with as little panty line as possible. Haven't worn mens underwear in at least 10 years. And now that the weather is colder here in the northeast.... tights are always on the menu. The higher the lycra content, the better.
    Karen Francis

I too wear tights under my jeans in winter, always with knickers under my tights, and often with a bodysuit or a leotard over them as well.
    As I am underdressing rather than going en femme, any VPL issues are outweighed by the lower risk of showing the waistband of your tights.
    Nicola

Has any one tryed wearing pantyhose and short whilst in male mode, I have done it a few times, at first I was worried that they (the pantyhose) would be noticed, but soon realized that if people don't expect it, they don't look for it, so they don't notice. Of cause unless the pantyhose are black or some colour other than a nude colour. I got the idea of going out in pantyhose and shorts because I'm a guy that likes to look at womens legs and have noticed that some look to me that they could have pantyhose on, but they are so sheer and nude in colour that it's almost impossible to tell with just a passing glance. I can tell you one thing though, wearing pantyhose and shorts at the Mall is one heck of an experience not to miss.

Ps What I really would like to do is go out and about in black Lycra tights in male mode as they are my all time favorite clothing item, I would just about live in them.
    Sophie Mosley

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Thumbs down Testing my gag response?

My LADIES jeans r all very tite. If I'm not properly tucked, my junk can be seen thru them!

Just that thot makes me GAG! Pantyhose alone won't hold my tuck!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I must be doing something wrong. No one has mentioned how denim jeans continually pull the hose down and readjusting is a never ending occurence, even if wearing a garterbelt and stockings. Denim skirts short and tight for this gal, sure, but never jeans with hose. Now dress slacks, that's something else allogether different; totally sensuous!!