Thread: Totally smooth all over

Totally smooth all over

Well there is a first for everything, tonight I shaved everywhere except down there. Yes, my legs were shaved but needed a going over, all of a sudden my torso is completely smooth, then my under arms. One girl in here stated that she hated shaving her face but just loved shaving her legs I will totally agree. To be smooth all the time has to be wonderful. For me I will enjoy it till I decide to let it grow back.

There is nothing like it, is there?

I think you will enjoy the feeling too much to let it really grow back. It is the best feeling, and it enjoy it now at least. It is a big step to let yourself go and do it, but it's also hard to go back...

I've been totally smooth for a good few years now... I will go back when I can no longer shave! Till then, as long as I can afford a razor this stuff is staying off! Don't it just feel so good?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I did this the first time a week ago last Wednesday and WoW. We left for Vegas last Thursday and wanted to be clean for some things I had planned with my SO and I can't beleive how great this felt. Wore stay ups most of the time while we were there and the feeling was puzzling. Why do woman now think that the bare leg look is so great? check my other post for more details on the trip

I have been completely smooth for several months now and there is no way I will go back, body hair is gross!

I remember when I went smooth all over.
    It took me about 30 seconds to realise I could never go back, never!
    You will probably be the same Denise.

Hugs, SUZY

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    I've been totally smooth for a good few years now... I will go back when I can no longer shave! Till then, as long as I can afford a razor this stuff is staying off! Don't it just feel so good?
    Ditto for me!!! I'll never go back!

I've been shaving everything for 10+ years now. Its just a normal thing to do. I would never go back.

I also shave, but I was wondering if anyone had a good trick to keep the razor burn away? I alway take my time and use a new razor but seem to always get razor burn. Just wondering what type of trick everyone had in staying smooth..

Aspiring Member
    Funny you should write this.
    I shaved from my neck down just two days ago for the very first time.
    What an incredible feeling everywhere!

I do the same, Denise. I do trim the little triangle but don't shave it off.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

I've been shaving it all for twenty plus years! For me it's as natural as the cup of coffee I have each morning! A must do situation! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Chewies sister-moulted!
    If only there was a pill to take say praps once a week that would enable a natural moult of all hair except that left on the head ...giggle .
    I mean after all , a man has supposidly been to the moon right ?
    The feeling of freshly shaven bits and bobs is nothing short of amazing ....... like others have remarked , until the day arrives when shaving isn't possible , then its a quick whizz over with the gillette everytime .

I'm sure many of us said the same thing, "until I decide to let it grow back".
    Ain't happenin' here....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Ditto here! I can only think of one or two things that feel better than freshly shaved legs! If more men realized how good it fealt, everyone would do it.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I shaved it all off several times and then let it grow back. I started shaving "down there" about 7 or 8 years ago and have been shaving everything for over 3 years now. I just can't stand having hair on my body anymore, it feels to good and natural without it. I second Shelly's comment, if someone ever develops that body hair inhibitor pill they'll make a million
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.

how long do you need for your whole body?
    do you also shave your underarms?

Shaving is addictive. It also doesn't take as long if you do it regularly.

It all started when I used nair on my legs about 3 weeks ago , I shaved my upper chest and only used a trimmer on my torso. I am in the shower and the neat thing I know m underarms and most other area's are complwetely shaven. I did trim and shape the hair down there. If you are like me and have BOOBS yea chubby girls usually do , they feel so great in a bra and if you use a bronzer in the cleavage and have your breast pushed together it looks amazing too. The wife knows about the legs and upper chest but not the whole smooth thing. I so much love being smooth

I shave my face, chest, arms, and hands every day, and my legs, down there, stomach, and back alternately every other day. I usually go three or four days on my underarms. If I want to feel totally smooth I'll shave everything at once on the weekend. My hair is course and there is a little stubble if you don't shave every day but it takes more time than I usually have when getting ready in the morning. I would love to get laser/electrolosys but the funding just isn't there right now. I've tried different variations of Nair, none of which worked very well for me. The Sally Hansen spray foam depillitory worked the best but it still wasn't adequate so I went back to shaving.
    Quote Originally Posted by lucaluca View Post
    how long do you need for your whole body?
    do you also shave your underarms?
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.